Business Development Manager
Salary:£45000 - £90000 + OTE
Who we are:
Our client is a data consultancy that develops talented STEM graduates into amazing consultants that help solve Data challenges. Their business success is built on the relationships with their clients.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone to come and join their client solutions team and support some of our existing clients.
- Operate as the key partner for assigned clients
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts and providing clients with excellent service and support
- Identify strategic opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Responsible for managing several accounts and often being the face of the company to many clients
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts
- Being part of the strategy team that shapes our service to our clients
- Great communication skills, we want someone who can listen and question!
- Networking abilities – do you take satisfaction in expanding your contacts?
- You strive for quality outcomes with evidence that when you start tasks you see them through
- Evidence of strong organisational skills in a fast-moving environment
- Evidence that you can create and sell solutions to a variety of companies
- Demonstrable interest in technology (even better if its data)
- Previous experience in a tech company or in professional services would be advantageous
If you feel like you would fit well into this role then you could be part of an exciting and fast growing business.Back