Business Development Manager
Salary:£35000 - £42000 + OTE
One of the UK’s most successful distributor security solutions with extensive experience in the industry and close partnerships with all the leading brands in the industry. Operating throughout the UK and with an international sales division selling into 77 countries across five continents this is a phenomenal opportunity for a talented sales professional to join a business where you can make a real impact.
Specialising in security systems and with a product range which remains the most comprehensive and advanced in the industry if you are a dynamic and motivated individual who is passionate about Sales and Technology then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Business Development Manager – Required Competencies:
Our client are looking for a self-motivated professional candidate that can assist with stabilising and enhancing the brand. You will work to improve the current market position and identify new market sectors for future growth. You need to display good rapport skills to establish excellent business relationships with both our internal and external customers.
The suitable candidate would have ideally 3 years previous track record in a B2B environment and preferably from a Security Sector background. You must be comfortable working on their own and using their own initiative and not a candidate that needs to be continually managed.
Business Development Manager – Key Accountabilities:
- Prospect for new clients by networking across all aspects of the business
- Plan and deliver both a strategy for each sales region along with regular product demonstrations
- Support and work with all existing spending accounts via the account teams
- Identify new business opportunities
- Conduct customer demonstrations
- Research and build relationships with both existing and new clients
Business Development Manager – Company Overview:
- UK’s most successful distributor security solutions
- Operates throughout the UK
- International division sells into 77 countries across five continents
- Over £10 million stockholding of industry-leading brands
- Close partnerships with all the leading brands in the industry
- Extensive experience in the industry
If you have the skills and the determination to succeed! If you want the become part of a fantastic company where they promote a positive work ethic and reward ambition the contact us now!