Business Development Manager
Salary:£45000 - £50000
Are you looking for a new step in your career? But not sure where to start? We got the role for you!
Our client is an IT solutions provider and value-added IT reseller headquartered in London UK, with offices in the US and the Netherlands. Working with our clients to provide the best of breed in IT hardware, software, networking, cloud, and support in the UK and across the world.
Due to there continued success and the increasing demand for their services, they are looking for individuals with skills that enhance their customer’s experience. They look for professionals with the determination to go the extra mile in all areas of our business.
This role is based in London and offers a salary of up to £50k Basic
- We are looking for a strong candidate to join our exciting Sales team.
- Joining a successful team that is a mixture of those who joined 6 -36 months ago and
- experienced Salespeople, some with 7+ years experience in the channel.
- Using your network and relationships to bring net new customers.
- Uncovering New businesses for yourself and converting these into long-standing relationships.
- Land and expand, nurturing select existing accounts with a view to increasing our share of wallet within a customer base.
- Any accounts you bring stay as your own, and as your business grows the focus shifts more to account management and relationship management.
- You’ll build and execute plans to develop business within house accounts given to you to
- Fully supported by a Head of Business Development as well as a Sales Manager with 18+ years of experience aligned to you to support you day to day.
- Responsible for all your own purchasing and negotiations with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Commissions paid from zero and uncapped.
- Company Mobile Phone and Credit Card.
- Possess a minimum of 2 Years’ experience within a Sales and Account Management focused role for a Top 100 VAR.
- Our client is looking for someone that can genuinely hit the ground running – A desire to maintain strong levels of activity and uncover New Business for our business is required.
- Experience of working closely with our tier-one vendors – Specifically Microsoft, HP, Dell, Cisco, etc. Ability to leverage your existing relationships within these vendors to grow our business.
- Experience of selling Cyber Security/Cloud solutions is a plus
- Well-presented and confident.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Proven track record of working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging.
- Not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers.