Software Account Manager
Salary:£25000 - £30000
Looking to grow your career in technology? Our client is hiring for a fantastic opportunity where no two days are ever the same.
Do you want to be solving challenges, creating service improvements and making a difference to a business that has ambitious growth plans? They want to grow by being the very best at what they do, with delighted customers and amazing service that can help them to achieve their ambitious growth objectives. And they need your help.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the “go to” person within the client for software requirements
- Be the first point of contact within the client for issues, price discrepancies, operational requirements related to quotes, orders, delivery of licences
- Be 1st point of contact for the customer’s incumbent licensing customers.
- Seek out opportunities within the client to provide a managed solution of tail end software spend for its customer (existing and new)
- Achieve and maintain any agreement specific SLAs both in terms of customer delivery and vendor expectation/obligation
- Drive partnership and collaboration with key vendors
- Learn about and stay informed about competitors, channel, best practice in procurement and software licensing
Your skills and experience:
- At least 2+ Yrs. experience of working with software vendors
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Can do attitude
- Organisational skills
- Negotiating skills
What’s in it for you?
- A fast-paced and fun working environment
- Workplace pension after 3 months service
- Company health cash plan
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Free on-site parking at the Cheshire office
- Training and development
If this sounds like an opportunity with your name written all over it, then don’t hesitate to apply today!Back