Senior Account Manager
Salary:£70000 - £80000 + OTE
Are you already in Sales but looking for a change in direction? If so then this role is for you!
We have a fantastic new role as a Senior Account Manager, with a salary of up to £80K base + double OTE, which is a remote role. Sound good? then keep on reading!
Our client is a award-winning MSP who stop IT from ever becoming a problem. They manage and protect their customers systems by supporting your employees and help service your customers. Also, they identify opportunities to help migrate your applications and infrastructure into multi-cloud environments, keeping your costs down and your productivity up.
And they do it without you even noticing them. Leaving you free to get back to what you do best – driving business value.
Sound great? Here are your responsibilities:
If you are the successful candidate, you will be responsible for delivering profitable growth through the development of business from both new and existing customers. To be successful in this role you will have a demonstrable track record of continuous overachievement of objectives and targets and a high customer focus.
What you’ll be doing:
- Growing and developing a defined list of customers alongside new client acquisition
- Retention of existing revenues whilst securing additional business to meet sales targets
- Identifying, qualifying, and quantifying customers’ business requirements and aligning these with the companies solutions
- Developing and progressing pipeline activities across all solutions to secure new orders and contract renewals, underpinning the achievement of KPI’s and sales targets
Your skills & experience:
- Has a minimum of 5 years demonstrable, successful experience of delivering complex IT solutions in a dynamic sales environment
- Passion for technology and solving customer business requirements
- Experience of applying account and campaign planning methodologies to achieve continuous revenue growth
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills to engage at multiple levels within customer businesses
What’s in it for you?
Here’s a few things that might pique your interest more in this role!
- Flexible working: It’s important to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Virtual working: We practice what we preach and empower our people to work virtually
- Top tech: We don’t just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
- Life assurance: Employees receive life assurance cover of 4x their annual salary, to be paid to a nominated next of kin in the event of death
- Health cash plan: All staff are eligible for our health cash plan, which includes money back for optical and dental treatments
- Retail discounts and other perks: A “thanks” for a job well done, this scheme offers freebies and discounts for hundreds of major brands
If this sounds like an opportunity with your name written all over it, then don’t hesitate to apply today!Back