Salary:£21000 - £35000 + OTE
- To work with the channel sales team to develop net new partner accounts and increase revenues in line with set targets and business objectives
- To identify, qualify and develop new target channel partners
- To participate in lead generation activity and campaigns
- To provide support to the field based channel account managers by providing quotes and supporting call-out days
- Identify and engage Channel prospect partners that fit with the channel contact strategy
- Contribute to the achievement of the Channel sales target
- Attend face to face channel meetings with partners and their clients
- Develop a strong knowledge of the solutions portfolio and be able to articulate this to channel partners
- To build a strong rapport and lasting relationships with existing channel partners in order to grow the account and increase revenues
- Accurate forecasting of anticipated sales and regular activity reporting
- Participation in planning and preparing marketing campaigns along with partner call out days and your own targeted campaigns
- Activities outside of normal work hours may also be required
- Any other fair and reasonable task or duty assigned to you by your Manager, or other senior staff member
- Experience in development of B2B sales over the phone and ideally face to face.
- Strong willingness to work with the team/be collaborative
- Experience in the IT industry. Knowledge of server/storage technologies a plus.
- Tenacious attitude
- Excellent communication skills at all levels from internal to external.
- Proficiency with MS Power Point and Excel.
- Good at new business generation and partner recruitment/acquisition from cold.
- Ability to maintain multiple relationships with channel partners in the market.
- Must have a strong desire succeed by overcoming challenges and solving difficult problems.