Salary:£18000 - £22000
Do you want to work amongst the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry?
Our client is seeking a talented Office Administrator to join their vibrant team based in Basingstoke.
The focus of the role is to be a pro-active individual to support the General Manager and perform a variety of administrative responsibilities. They are seeking someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, can think on their feet and is able to use their initiative. Proficient in Microsoft office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint you will need to be highly organised and committed to completing tasks within set timescales.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a market-leading marketing agency that has huge potential for growth.
If this sounds like you and you would like to be a part of their dynamic team – please read on…!
- The role would suit someone who has experience across both Office Management and PA/EA roles
- Given the nature of this role it is essential that you can maintain confidentiality and always operate with discretion
- You should be an expert user of the Microsoft Office suite
- Possessing an ability to multi-task, you are a dynamic and confident person that ensures tasks are completed to a high standard
- You must be proactive, motivated, and highly organised
- This is a vital role that requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a naturally helpful and positive demeanour
- They are looking for someone who can seek out challenges and deliver permanent and effective solutions
- Personal and administrative support to the General Manager, including gatekeeping, diary, and mailbox management, scheduling internal and external meetings and correspondence on her behalf
- Travel booking and itinerary management
- Support the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) with events, travel, and accommodation
- Calendar and room booking management (including organising meetings) for the SLT
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and distribution of meeting notes
- Liaising with other members of the team and co-ordinating individual projects to ensure completion
Office Administration Duties
- Answer incoming calls, call screening
- Meeting and greeting visitors, ensuring refreshments are prepared and rooms available for meetings
- Manage all office supplies and stationery and ensure stock management levels are maintained and cost-effective
- Coordination and management of maintenance support on site and liaising with HR, Health & Safety monitoring
- General team, office, and administrative support
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid working
- Early finish on Fridays
- Birthday off (additional leave)
- Continued support for training and development
- Social events
- Great network across the technology industry
- Fun monthly ‘Lunch and Learn’ sessions
- Christmas Party
- Free onsite parking
If you tick all the boxes and are ready to start an exciting new journey in your career, apply today!Back