New Business Account Manager
Salary:£20000 - £30000 + OTE
If you have previous experience in telecoms and Cloud Telephony telecoms and looking for a new career move then this role could be for you!
Seeking New Business Account Manager to join a leading independent business communication specialist, who works with businesses to assess their current and future communication requirements.
Through careful consultation we will identify and recommend the right solution to meet and exceed your technology aspirations. Our independence enables us to work with multiple vendors to ensure the most resilient and cost-effective solution is deployed.
If you are the right candidate then you will be joining our happy family run business to business telecommunications company, we are looking for an enthusiastic New Business Development Executive to join our growing team and family. Your main responsibilities as New Business Development Executive will be to engage and win new customers, ensuring that delivery of calls are professional and relatable.
Confidence is required both over the phone and face to face and to develop these opportunities and long-lasting relationships. The successful candidate will have a cheerful and outgoing personality and live within daily commuting distance of the office in High Wycombe. The company has continued to grow even through the Covid 19 pandemic and enjoy annual sales of nearly 3m, so you are assured a safe and secure position in these challenging times.
- Generate quality leads to create a successful database
- Ensure all calls meet the agreed standard of quality set by Sales Director.
- Actively promote our products/services via different channels using initiative (cold calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn Marketing etc.)
- As a Telesales Executive you will need to effectively manage your time in order to achieve KPI’s
- Willingness to learn and be receptive to feedback with a positive attitude
- Proven experience working in a telesales / new business role for a managed service provider / IT services company.
- Target and KPI driven
- A strong sales track record of winning new business via telesales / outbound new business calls.
- Exceptional communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Any experience in running sales campaigns and customer service will be highly advantageous.
- Possess a self-starter attitude and a resilient approach to your work
- Own your own vehicle and hold a current full UK driving license.
- Cloud Telephony (VoIP)
- SIP Trunks
- New Telephone Line Installations Including ISDN 2e & ISDN 30, Internet Connectivity
- Fibre Broadband
- EFM Circuits
- Leased Lines
- Corporate Mobile Tariffs & Devices Including Data & M2M Applications
- Full training and support from the company Sales Director
- An excellent uncapped commission structure
- 20% uncapped commission
- Happy Friday (free breakfast every Friday)
- Regular nights out
- Trips away
- Career opportunities within the company as we grow with the ambition to become a Business Sales Development Manager or run your own department in the future
- Team building and fun incentives
- Laptop computer
- Company mobile phone
- 20 days annual holiday + all statutory UK bank holidays
- Up to £30K basic salary (Realistic OTE £55K – Uncapped)
- £350.00 monthly car allowance
£20k – £30k basic salary depending telecoms/sales experience – Uncapped Commission structure