New Business Account Manager
Salary:£25000 - £30000 + OTE
Our client is one of the leading providers of business telecommunications and managed services for public sector organisations and private businesses across the UK and internationally.
A company with new ideas and a refreshing approach backed by a 25 year track record of delivering excellent service in the communications industry. Driving a change in the conversation and introducing a new and innovative approach to the provision of services within the telecommunications sector by placing the ongoing service requirements of users back at the top of the agenda.
- We are looking for a New Business Development Executive to join a growing team in Sutton, Surrey.
- The role will involve making outbound calls to generate sales-ready appointments for field sales consultants and helping to grow a strong sales pipeline of opportunities.
- You’ll need to establish relationships with the decision makers within organisations you are contacting.
- It’s important you can efficiently manage your own data to maximise your bonus opportunity.
- Arranging appointments for field sales consultants – working towards a set KPI’s and targets of 10 to 15 qualified appointments per month.
- Assisting the Marketing department with following up on marketing campaigns.
- Building a ‘pipeline’ of prospects for the future.
- Capturing prospect information correctly and updating CRM system.
The Candidate Requirements
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of making outbound sales calls or working in a telesales role is desirable but not essential as training can be given for the right person.