Internal Account Manager
Salary:£25000 - £32000 + OTE
Are you already in Sales but looking for a change in direction? If so then this role is for you!
We have a fantastic new role as a Director of Channel Sales, with a salary of £25-£32k + uncapped comms , which is based in Uxbridge (must be able to commute to Uxbridge)
Sound great? Here are your responsibilities:
Our client is looking for a proactive, creative and tenacious Internal Account Manager to grow sales profitably with existing accounts and actively develop new accounts in line with the location and company strategy and objectives. Take full accountability for the profitability, product mix, account penetration and growth of your own customer portfolio.
if this is you, read on!
What you’ll be doing:
- Grow and maintain new and existing relationships with customers by consistently providing a proactive added value service
- Build effective working relationships and rapport with all key players within the customer organisation – owners, estimators, project managers, sales and other within the customer organisation.
- Maximise profit potential with each customer.
- Maintain healthy profitable margins, cross sell and up sell, increase relevant product mix and minimise profit leaks.
- Manage project orders effectively avoiding potential inventory profit leaks
- Fill customers with confidence that through your actions their business is in good hands.
- Develop, implement and achieve growth strategy for your target customers. This includes analysis of existing sales, desired sales, plan and implement action plans, follow up and meet set targets.
- Work with O/S on accounts as applicable.
- Effectively use all computer systems – SAM, Mainframe, IAP, WIRE, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Manage and prioritise your time to provide 1st Class Customer Service. Rapid, timely and accurate quotations, quotation follow ups, responses to customer queries and prompt action on new sales leads.
- Embracing and selling initiatives, Expro, MBDM activity
Your skills & experience:
- Customer sales and service orientation
- Must have experience in AV product AND sales
- Successful sales record, understanding of what it is to reach a target
- Solid level of Math’s, understands margins and percentages.
- Results and achievement orientated – quality driven
- Strong communication skills – proven ability to influence effectively
- Effectively uses sales cycle, strong negotiator
- Ability to perform in a sometimes fast paced environment
- Persistent and driven – demonstrates core sales behaviours consistently
- Good attention to detail and able to prioritise effectively
- Knowledge of the I.T. industry would be an advantagey
If this sounds like an opportunity with your name written all over it, then don’t hesitate to apply today!Back