Internal Account Manager
Salary:£30000 - £35000
Our client is a highly successful Visual Solutions business to the next level and as part of that journey they are recruiting the position of Account Manager, responsible for proactively growing business within existing accounts to increase their market share and revenue opportunities at every possible touchpoint and to work closely with our channel partners.
In this role, you will engage also with teams split by market segment including Healthcare, Corporate Enterprise, Security & Defence and Creative. The team is a mixture of office and field-based sales people with this role reporting to the Inside Sales Manage.
This role is required onsite for 1 day at home/week offering a salary of up to £35k + Comms
- Striving to exceed quarterly and annual sales targets for existing accounts
- Maximise customer retention by maintaining and strengthening customer relationships
- Working closely with and in support of Field Sales and relevant channels to win and onboard new customers
- Adopting a portfolio management approach to high-spending accounts, reviewing performance on a quarterly and annual basis, formulating relationship plans to grow SoW and enhance the customer experience
- Proactively develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities, including also customer asset renewals and understanding requirements to enable a targeted proposal that will lead to sales.
- Maximise the contract value of all sales engagements, using the company product pricing policy
- Prepare, arrange and carry out high quality on brand presentations to existing customers & channel partners
- Provide data led, and objective forecasting
- Hit KPIs such as customer meetings, call/email targets, pitches and price proposals
- Ensuring the MS Dynamics CRM is always updated to ensure that wider teams have the necessary information to fulfill customer requirements
- A proven track record of success within an Account Management role with a focus on revenue, growth, and customer retention, ideally working within an AV setting
- Experience in working with channel partners
- Demonstrates a natural product mindset, offering value-add customer solutions.
- Skilled presenter, able to adapt an approach to suit a wide-ranging customer base
- A relentless learner who continually demonstrates a growth mindset
- Business-level language skills and ability to converse confidently via telephone, face to face, and via email
- Commercially minded, able to articulate and present solutions that demonstrate a clear value.
- Strong negotiation skills, responsive and creative in delivery
- Works well under pressure, able to make good judgments and decisions, and meet conflicting deadlines
- Self-aware with the ability to actively listen and ask relevant questions
- Keeps on top of industry developments and trends and shares knowledge with wider teams
- Can negotiate and influence at all levels and builds credible external networks
- Is accountable – always
- Resilient and tenacious, able to work at pace and adapt to change
- Demonstrates a customer-first approach and is proactive in resolving any challenge that they are faced with
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Familiar with CRM systems, MS Dynamics experience is highly desirable