Internal Account Manager
Salary:£35000 - £40000 + OTE
Are you thinking about elevating your career? How does being part of one of the UK’s biggest Service Provider sound? This could be the role for you!
Our client is looking for you to become their new Internal Account Manager, offering a £35k (+£10k OTE) Based in Surrey to join a leading provider of memorable phone numbers and the services that helped businesses make it easy for customers to connect with them. Since then we’ve grown into a full-service technology partner, supporting over 6,000 businesses with their connectivity, communication and IT services needs.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Must have 1+ yrs experience in tech sector supporting internal team members
- Experience across managing and selling into accounts previously
- Strong communication
- Ability to cold call (pick up phone etc.) essential previous experience not required
- Experience of B2B telecoms and IT services
- Knowledge of selling to and / or supporting business customers
- Understanding of how larger and more complex organisations work
- Ability to become a trusted advisor
- Awareness of the market including key technology trends, competitor and vendor actions.
- Some technical knowledge of comms and IT products/services including UC&C, Connectivity and IT services solutions
- Commercial awareness in order to define pricing and profitability
Your Role and Responsibilities:
You will work as part of the sales team alongside our client directors, to manage and grow a base of key customers across numerous industry sectors. Your day will be focused on enabling he client directors to deliver their sales targets through managing both inbound opportunities and maximising outbound cross-sell and up-sell potential.
You will also work closely with both the marketing and operations teams to maximise sales potential and customer satisfaction.
- Support one or more Client Managers and/or Directors in proactively managing and developing their strategic customers.
- Grow business within a pool of existing or prospective customers
- Build broad and deep relationships across multiple customer contacts
- Make regular proactive contact to customers/prospects to create awareness for a range of services and identify new opportunities
- Hold customer meetings online and over the phone
- Manage quotes and bid processes to prepare well-structured, accurate and costed sales proposals
- Own the end-to-end process from opportunity identification though to handover into the operational teams
- Build and maintain great relationships with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Create and negotiate sales deals that maximise both customer benefit and our commercial opportunity
- Ensure customers receive a high level of service and their needs are met by the business; ensure they have a great emotional connection with us
- Compliance with company policies, Security, Safety, Health & Environmental responsibilities.
We all work collaboratively; inspiring, coaching and mentoring each other to bring our best selves to work every day. From providing flexible learning opportunities to pursue professional and technical qualifications, to regular assessments and one-to-one feedback, we allow everyone to create a personal development path to shape their role and fulfil their potential.Back