Client Services Lead
Salary:£50000 - £80000 + OTE
Do you want to work amongst the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry?
Our client is seeking a talented Client Services Lead to join their vibrant team based in Basingstoke, your role will be client facing role at a senior level to include leadership of a team of Account Managers and direct engagement with clients.
The focus is to nurture important relationships with our existing clients’ key stakeholders and influencers, to extend their footprint and increase client collaboration and retention.
Working to ensure objectives are met through the creation and execution of innovative, cost-effective, marketing projects, the responsibility of the Client Services Lead is to ensure the department delivers, on time and within budget.
Your skills and experience:
- Experience and a strong understanding of the technology sector is must-have Marketing knowledge and capability is also a must have (not necessarily to degree level but proven and capable)
- Proven leaderships skills in an agency or distribution organisation
- Strong communication skills at all levels from CEO to apprentice – and everything in between
- Strong communication skills across all mediums, but particularly the written word and face to face (this often means virtual). As a channel marketing consultancy that creates complex plans and marketing assets, we need people who are highly skilled communicators and have a strong command of the written English language
- Proactive, creative and influential. We take our clients on a journey to achieve results (internally and externally), so high energy and enthusiasm are essential skills to succeed in this role
- Desire to take ownership, responsibility and make decisions
- Commercially astute
- Ambition, vision and leadership – we are always looking for bright stars who are keen to make a difference, develop their skills and relationships and move forwards within our organisation
What you’ll be doing in this role:
- Own and manage the relationship from start to finish with defined client accounts.
- Be the strategic lead and in some cases (where appropriate as defined by client budget and strategic value) ‘ day-to-day’ contact to ensure the smooth running of projects.
- This will involve communicating professionally with clients face to face, over the phone and on email to build, grow and retain relationships and surprise and delight their clients with every project that is undertaken
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the client’s strategy, challenges, and success criteria by understanding the business goals, market opportunity, vendor alliances, partners, customers, and prospect elements of a client’s business.
- Lead the Client Services function by managing and developing the team of account managers to ensure they perform with excellence and hit delivery/utilisation targets
- Carry a sales target for developing existing accounts to contribute to business growth targets
- Work with their teams of resources to create original, compelling and relevant client campaigns ensuring quality and delivery timescales are met and wherever possible exceeded by leading and directing internal resources and suppliers to ensure success. Resources may include consultants, copywriters, designers, digital experts, trainers, animators, and videographers
- Measure results and success against agreed client plans with acute attention to detail and recommend next steps for continued success and ongoing business opportunity ensuring clients’ budgets are well spent and delivered against or exceed client expectations
- Follow-up on incoming enquiries to secure new business by identifying opportunities, networking, and maintaining a reputation for delivering results
- Act as a consultant on marketing services and execute as appropriate contributing to the overall company delivery number and achievement of profitability targets
What’s in it for you?:
- Hybrid working
- Early finish on Fridays
- Birthday off (Additional leave)
- Free onsite parking
- Continued support for training and development
- Social events
If you tick all the boxes and are ready to start an exciting new journey in your career, apply today!Back