Business Development Manager
Salary:£35000 - £40000 + OTE
Our team of DellEMC, HP, VMWare and Cisco specialists is well known for its fast and flexible approach, and for providing sound advice about product selection. We are accessible and reliable – and our long-standing relationship with many of our customers is testament to our excellent customer service.
With technology becoming critical to a business’s success, we are strategically positioned to help our customers build a strong IT environment; enabling their business to be competitive within their own market.
Why Work For Us?
We are a team of like-minded dynamic people who love working in this exciting fast paced industry. We work hard to ensure we are delivering first-class IT solutions to our customers, but we also have lots of fun along the way and consider ourselves a friendly bunch.
We’ll provide you with a challenging, energetic, and rewarding environment to work in where we will nurture and support you throughout your career journey with us.
This is a remote based role with occasional requirements to work some days from our office.
We are seeking an experienced technology business developer.
Having demonstrable experience of successfully selling technology solutions/services the ideal candidate will understand customers IT challenges and be able to propose solutions to help them achieve their goals.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, ambitious, enthusiastic, and very much a self-starter who can hit the ground running with excellent communication skills, and the natural ability to build long lasting profitable client relationships. Candidate must have experience in IT reseller, selling IT Solutions software.
You will work within a dynamic sales team with full support of highly trained and accredited technical teams through our network of distributors and vendors. You will be expected to find new business by developing your own leads and opportunities to successfully build a solid sales pipeline to achieve your financial targets. You will visit customers on-site as well as hosting calls and presentations online.
- Professionally promote the company products and solutions
- Researching target organisations and decision makers
- Book and attend meetings with prospective clients (both online and in person)
- Prepare sales quotes and proposals liaising with our partners and vendors’ technical and sales teams
- Successfully build and then manage your pipeline accurately to achieve financial targets
- Build professional client and vendor relationships
- Keep up to date on the fast-moving marketplace to continually improve your knowledge through ongoing
training and personal development
- 3-4 years demonstrable sales experience to SMB/Enterprise businesses
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Motivation – being a self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Must come from an Business development background for an IT reseller
- Any experience across selling IT product / solution / specialisation welcome
- Experience in Cyber Security
- Excellent business development skills and strong pipeline management
- A task orientation with the ability to see things through to a successful conclusion
- A solution focus with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Curiosity – You’ll have an enquiring and inquisitive mind
- Ambition – You’ll want to develop and enhance your career
£35k-£40k plus uncapped commission
UK Remote roleBack