Business Development Manager
Salary:£40000 - £45000 + OTE
New year, new job,!
Are you looking for a new career venture & feeling stuck in your current role but not sure where to progress? Well, then this role is your next big career step in 2022!
We have a fantastic new role as Business Development Manager, with a Salary up to £45k base £90k OTE , which is based in London, Sound good? then keep on reading!
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated person to join the team, with the aim of developing the new business acquisition process.
As a result, they are looking for someone with experience within the technology sales sector who can bring their experience of successful business acquisition. The aim is to provide a certain level of creative license and independence for the candidate to make this a successful area of the company, whilst at the same time, you will be working directly alongside the Commercial Director.
Your role will involve owning the full sales cycle and everything within in – Proactively researching, identifying, and closing new business, and creating new strategies to do so. Creating proposals, presentations, and new business material, developing outbound campaigns, and running events whilst working alongside our marketing team
Sound great? Here are your responsibilities:
- Owning the ‘outbound’ aspects of the company’s sales activities
- Identifying and closing new business through outbound strategies
- Follow up and close inbound leads (30/70 split)
- Booking and attending meetings once you have qualified the opportunity
- Tracking and managing all opportunities on HubSpot and another CRM system.
- Working on new proposals and presentations
- Working with marketing to design effective campaigns and broaden the reach of marketing activities
- Work to personal targets based on gross profit
- Maintain regular proactive contact with prospective customers
- Identify, engage, and meet with decision-makers at a senior level to identify opportunities
- Be an ambassador for the company to ensure that a professional company and brand image is always provided
- Provide sales Manager with reports or information as required
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company
Your skills & experience:
Do you have previous experience managing the full sales acquisition cycle, within a similar technology services business, with a proven ability to bring in new business and hit targets?
- 4+ years business development experience selling services and/or solutions
- Knowledge within business technology, cloud technology, and cyber security
- Excellent proven verbal and written communication skills
- Meet and exceed targets in a fast-paced environment
- Develop rapport quickly with anyone from Office Manager to CEO of a business
- Experience using a CRM system to manage the sales cycle
- Experience developing and creating a well-defined sales process
What’s in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to be part of a very ambitious award-winning and progressive Technology Service Provider that have ambitious growth plans, and a company that understands their employee’s development is key to their continued success and with your skills and experience, we can continue this!
But wait, there’s more! We can offer you,
- Full support and backing from the leadership team
- Attractive commission structure based on gross profit sold
- Personal development plan
- Gym or Private Health Care (both after 1 year),
- Company weekend away among many other social activities, and mainly the opportunity to be part of a positive, motivated, and social company!
If this sounds like an opportunity with your name written all over it, then don’t hesitate to apply today!Back