Business Development Manager
Salary:£30000 - £50000 + OTE
Our client provides a complete IT solution based on bespoke business requirements.
One of our key differentiators is our fully customisable 24×7 support offering – The help desk offers both scalability and first-class service via a personal touch (dedicated engineers to each client), as well as a customisable support library.
As such, our client’s environment tailors the service we provide, which invariably leads to much quicker issue resolution and higher levels of client satisfaction.
Their client base is across the whole of the UK, with some customers located around Europe and the United States.
Due to their ambitious outlook and strong client base and are on the lookout for experienced and driven people to join their sales team.
We are looking for a proactive Business Development Manager with the drive to identify and engage with prospective clients, developing new business opportunities for their full portfolio of services.
Based in our London office this is a great opportunity to join a modern company with huge potential for career growth.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to be engaging with clients and all members of the technical team to:
- Build a regular pipeline of new business to maintain and increase current growth
- Driving consistent over target revenue & GP performance
- Working with senior management to plan and deliver a successful sales strategy
The candidate will need good self-management skills as well as good communication skills and have diverse business language skills for writing professional email’s and documents.
- Ideally you should have a minimum of 2 years experience in IT sales
- Highly developed commercial awareness
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task, able to work on own initiative and/or as part of a team
- Ability to take on a high level of product & service knowledge and strong understanding of the sales cycle
- Relevant computing, literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent customer service skills to communicate effectively with patience and care