Salary:£40000 - £50000
Do you want to work amongst the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry?
Our client is seeking a talented Account Manager to join their vibrant team based in Basingstoke.
A mainly client-facing role, the Account Manager owns the relationship with a named account or set of named accounts, depending on the size of the account and level (volume) of business being transacted.
Acting as the day-to-day contact at all levels across the customer account, your role is to take ownership and responsibility for the on-going successful relationship, contributing at a strategic and tactical level throughout project delivery to ensure the highest levels of customer experience.
The Account Manager has a proven track-record in delivering marketing projects in the technology sector combined with a natural eye for spotting and nurturing business development opportunities, to ensure the relationships are maximised and nurtured over time.
What you’ll be doing in this role
- Taken ownership and responsibility for the successful development of your accounts this includes building and nurturing relationships with existing stakeholders.
- Aim to ‘protect’ and ‘maintain’ existing income; develop a good understanding of business rhythms.
- Liaise with the client to take comprehensive briefs for marketing projects and build and manage marketing plans and resources to deliver, reporting progress and results internally and externally
- Proactively seek out opportunities to collect powerful customer evidence (testimonials and case studies)
- Consult with the client to create compelling value propositions and liaise and lead internal resources to build the copy/messaging as required and position this with the client for sign off
- Set-up, attend and lead conversations and meetings across the account, from Senior level down and engage in strategic and impactful dialogue throughout taking action and full ownership of desired outcomes
- Manage suppliers and relevant resources as required for project delivery – this will include creating documented briefs internal teams and external partners and leading and measuring delivery to ensure outputs are aligned to client expectations
- Measure the clients’ budget for all projects and track client results and success against agreed plans to ensure profitability targets are achieved and accurate reporting is in place and documented
- Be an advocate on social media for our key clients and, demonstrate regular engagement on LinkedIn and other relevant social media platforms
- Maintain up to date CRM & project records for clients
- Adept and creating and presenting proposals and marketing project plans that impress and delight clients.
- A technology marketing-led business professional that understands how marketing works in the new digital world and consider yourself qualified to contribute to conversations and meetings that lead to client thinking?
- A perfectionist, that rarely makes mistakes in your written and verbal communication, capable of creating strategic proposals and marketing plans and positioning those with relevant stakeholders at all levels.
- Capable of managing, measuring, and tracking budgets at a granular level, always close to project delivery progress
- Organised and multi-tasking; the Account Manager spins many plates and can easily switch from client to client and project to project quickly and seamlessly, always with an eye on the detail but with the capacity to focus on the strategic goals.
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid working
- Early finish on Fridays
- Birthday off (Additional leave)
- Free onsite parking
- Continued support for training and development
- Social events
If you are feeling uninspired and itching to grow and develop, why not take the plunge, and come and join their bundle of fun, passionate, marketing heroes? Apply today!Back