Salary:£25000 - £35000 + OTE
We’re looking for an Account Manager who will report to the Sales Director, you will act as trusted advisor, providing exceedingly high standards of customer service. The role will require outstanding attention to detail with no room for error, and the ability to work quickly within a sales environment. You will be responsible for rapidly identifying potential renewal roadblocks, enhancing a smooth renewal experience for customers and liaising with internal teams to ensure maximum product usage and value recognition from their investment. You will act as the primary point of contact for our customers throughout the renewal journey.
You have the proven ability to build, create and maintain great relationships. You have adept time management and organizational skills to ensure renewals are processed in a timely and professional manner and you have a strong commercial mindset to identify potential up-sell and cross sell opportunities throughout the renewals process to handover to the Account Management team.
What you’ll do:
- Quoting entire customer base for their support renewals due 2-3 months prior to expiry dates
- Order acknowledgement; validation/integrity check of all orders from customers
- Processing all customer purchase orders and closing in Salesforce
- Drawing up purchase orders to vendors against their price lists and delivering license keys to end users
- Monitor order status, communicating any issues to customers/suppliers
- Consulting with Sales, overcoming objections and adjusting proposal as required to ensure best solution is presented to the customer.
- Sell the benefits of Multiyear renewals to customers in effort to drive Renewal Rate
- Partner with colleagues in the Sales team to provide seamless support during renewal cycles that may lead to expansion or add-on opportunity.
- Pro-actively collect, analyse and share customer feedback with colleagues in the sales and support team.
- Support the growth and further development and automation of renewal processes for the business.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- 1-3 years of account management/customer success/renewals manager experience highly preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience within the Technology/SaaS industry highly preferred
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Product Management and Sales).
- Proven ability to build trust and communicate effectively with day-to-day users of the software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.