Salary:£55000 - £60000 + OTE
Looking to grow your career in technology?
Do you want to be solving challenges, creating service improvements, and making a difference to a business that has ambitious growth plans? Our client wants to grow by being the very best at what they do, with delighted customers and amazing service that can help them to achieve their ambitious growth objectives. This role is located in either South England or North, offering a salary of £55k/£60k – £85K OTE.
- Managing the day-to-day with the existing SI partner
- All strategic/commercial plans with this particular SI
- Developing key relationships with stakeholders
- Build relationships across the customers’ business
- Promote “net new” business
- Analyse spending and competitor activity
- Support and work to build vendor partnerships
- Focus on achieving KPI’s set by the business and those agreed with your allocated accounts
- Attend regular “update” meetings
- Provide support and attend customer events (evenings and weekends may be required)
- Grow the allocated accounts (revenue and GP) to an agreed level.
- Ideally a Channel/Partner manager who has either worked at a System Integrator or someone from a disti that has worked with SI’s.