Salary:£30000 - £60000 + OTE
Specifically you would be focused on selling their range of creative IT solutions to help businesses achieve their strategic goals. Focused around networking, security, collaboration and platforms.
Based in the centre of Brighton, they are ranked 47th in 2016 The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100, which ranks Britain’s 100 fastest growing technology companies.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with colleagues and vendor account managers to build successful working relationships
- Working with internal sales team to target prospect accounts
- Orchestrating discussions with senior executives around their business challenges
- Maximising revenue from every account across our portfolio
- Working with technical team to drive business opportunities
- Building, managing and maintaining a pipeline of interested prospects
- Attending external meetings with clients to qualify projects and opportunities
- Closing and managing on-going business
What you can expect
- Training: Guaranteed investment in your personal and professional development, including 6 days paid study leave
- Location: Superb, open-plan, modern office, right next to Brighton station
- Work/Life Balance: 25 days annual leave plus flexible working opportunities.