Warehouse Integration and Configuration Services Manager
Salary:£50000 - £70000
Seeking candidate for an exciting new Warehouse Integration and Configuration Services Manager to join a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure and technology solutions to businesses around the world. We advise organisations on IT strategy and how to implement the most appropriate technology that help our customers achieve their organisational goals.
Your focus will be on overseeing all day-to-day operations of our Rotherham warehouse, delivery, configuration and integration operations, product inventory, site safety and all site staffing and hiring practices.
You will lead a small team to achieve performance targets (KPIs), manage the professional development of team members, and promote a collaborative culture based on our core values.
- Oversee all site operations and staff in the warehouse integration and configuration centre.
- Direct line management of up to 5 staff members responsible for the recruitment, training, supervision, and development of all on site staff consisting of warehouse operatives and IT configuration build and test engineers.
- Liaise with senior management to plan and execute against strategic growth initiatives.
- Manage the warehouse capacity and ensure operational efficiency to achieve forecasted deliveries, customer satisfaction and other performance KPIs as set by senior leadership team.
- Own all warehouse planning as well as the roll out of wider strategic initiatives (including but not limited to new product stock, warehouse inventory management systems, development of Standard Operating Procedures and alignment with ISO best practices etc.)
- Maintain effective communication with sales teams and act as a business owner for the site when working with cross functional partners, internal teams, distributors, and vendors with a string focus on supply chain, quality assurance, safety practices and analytics.
- Produce and reports on customer satisfaction, goods receiving and deliveries, warehouse capacity, staff utilization, product inventory and overall warehouse efficiency.
- Warehouse Configuration Centre Services and Operations.
- Strong managerial leadership skills with a focus on developing and executing against operational. efficiencies, customer satisfaction and increased revenue growth in support of the wider business,
- Ability to lead and inspire a high functioning team.
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure sometimes having to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong decision maker.
- Working knowledge of industry standards for best of breed warehouse operations e.g., relevant ISO standards.
- Proficient in the use of MSFT Office product suite, specifically Word and Excel.
- Experience working with Warehouse operations and inventory management software and other CRM and ERP systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar position or solid knowledge of warehouse, configuration center and delivery operations.
- Proven track record of managing a warehouse, configuration, and integration operations to achieve operational targets.
- Experience working for an IT VAR, or operationally similar industries preferred.
- Strong line management experience.
- Hiring experience with proven experience of onboarding, training and inspiring both new team members and existing staff by conducting 1:1 reviews and performance appraisals.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve both personnel and operational challenges.
- Ability to work well under pressure together with excellent customer service and communication skills.
Location: Rotherham, South Yorkshire