Social Media Marketing
Salary:£25000 - £28000
Our client is looking for an experienced digital marketer with a passion for creative ideas and a drive to join a fun, energetic, growing, and ambitious team.
As a registered B Corp, we are on a mission to ‘Save Planet Earth’ by ensuring every mobile device in circulation can be recovered and reused or recycled rather than going to a landfill or languishing unused. As the first digital member of our expanding marketing team, you will have the opportunity to shape our digital strategy and make an impact from day one.
This role is a hybrid role but HQ is based in Surbiton and offers a salary of up to £28k.
- Immerse yourself in both the business and the market, working alongside our marketing partners to create compelling content to appeal to our target audience.
- Write compelling copy for blogs, digital adverts, case studies and social posts, with an ability to research new ways of getting our message across with personality and storytelling.
- Create visual assets to support campaigns whilst adhering to brand guidelines.
- Manage our brand presence online by responding to customer enquiries, comments, reviews, and suggestions.
- Manage and update our website with images, new stories, and case studies.
- Execute social media campaigns (Organic & Paid) from start to finish, including planning, strategy, coordination, content creation, post-event, post event reporting and analysis
- Working in a CRM and email marketing tool to set up segments, targeting, schedule campaigns.
- Implement SEO strategy and monitor website traffic and SEO.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics for social media channels, email marketing campaigns, and website pages.
- A passion for creative ideas and the digital environment
- Great communications skills and team work
- Have experience with B2B marketing and/or content development
- Have a strong, in-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics (preferably with a Google Analytics Certification)
- Have direct experience using social media management tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Buffer)
- Have proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
- Have a strong ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Possess strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Have experience with PPC and paid social campaigns
- Proficient in MS Office – Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook
- Have advanced knowledge and experience using CMS systems e.g. WordPress,
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign / Dreamweaver.