Service Management Analyst
Salary:£30000 - £35000
Do you have a background in IT support and want to use your knowledge proactively to improve our service to customers?
A step into Service Management support can take you on a new career track bringing together your technical knowledge, organisation skills, and customer liaison abilities. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from experienced Service Managers and gain insight into all areas of the organisation.
Our client is looking for someone with IT infrastructure support experience who has a passion for improving the quality of service to our customers. You may be fed up with fixing recurring issues and problems, and instead, want to prevent those problems before they occur.
This role is required X2 in the London office, rest from home and offering a salary up to £37k.
Your skills and experience – Who are they looking for?
You’ll be educated to A level or equivalent ( BTech, Apprenticeship) with a specialism in IT.
Ideally, you’ll have an ITIL qualification to foundation level – and if you don’t already have this, you’ll want to gain it! In addition to your experience as an IT Engineer, you’ll have Intermediate skills in Excel and ideally, experience with MS Forms.
You’ll be super-organised and proactive with a strong analytical mind and high attention to detail. But you’re not just a back-room person; for this role and for your future career you will be confident and professional in dealing with customers.
Does that sound like you? Great! Keep reading for the detail about the role; we’d love to hear from you
What will you be doing?
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of operational procedures and Employee handbook and comply with the requirements
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Participate fully in company-wide initiatives
- Undertake other duties as may be requested by management
- Lead weekly problem management meetings, liaising with internal staff across all functions to track the progress on the resolution of identified problems
- Identify patterns in incidents and services that are best addressed by utilising a Problem Management approach
- Support Team Leaders to do weekly ticket quality checks, addressing required small improvements with the Engineers, and raising bigger issues and recurrent problems with the Team Leaders
- Work with clients to support the updating of users’ systems
- Support the creating and updating of Autotask checklists
- Take minutes during Service Management meetings, ensuring that actions are recorded and followed up
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary depending on your experience and skills
- 23 days’ annual holiday plus public holidays – and your birthday!
- Learning environment working alongside experts in the latest technologies
- Special focus on training and development
- Social committee that organises quarterly social events
- A vibrant London office and opportunities for home working
- Exceptional career progression opportunities
If you tick all the boxes and this is the role for you, apply today!Back