Senior Solutions Architect – Global Service Provider
Salary:£80000 - £80000
Our client is a global IT company with a difference. their ratio of technicians to office staff is 4:1, significantly above any peers. Each specialist is highly qualified in their field. This enables them to be ideally placed to provide full lifecycle support for multi-vendor IT estates – from design, governance, and inventory management, to full outsourcing with managed services tailored to your exact needs.
- Working closely with the designated Sales Account Team member to help drive more ‘as-a-services based’ revenue to both new and existing clients.
- Produce and maintain high quality HLD and SOW documentation for complex technical solutions.
- You will also be responsible for the design and delivery of multi-tiered application infrastructure, including designing changes to existing services
- Drive the process from initiation and infrastructure design through to overseeing the implementation.
- Participate in Architecture design reviews and other technical governance forums across the
- Organisation representing the infrastructure team across multiple projects.
- Assisting in defining and maintaining architectural, security and technical standards, reflecting evolving technology and emerging best practice.
- In-depth working knowledge on common Server, Storage, Networks, Server Virtualisation platforms.
- Hold valid vendor accredited across any of Creative’s top 5 vendors including: Cisco/ NetApp/ VMware/ Dell / Nvidia.
- Industry certification and knowledge of architecture and delivery frameworks a distinct advantage particularly TOGAF.
- Previous exposure to Cloud provider technologies, ideally Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Be able to demonstrate exception written and communication skills as well as being comfortable portraying your communications skills to be a technical and non-technical audience.
- Be able to articulate scenarios both technically but also commercially.