Senior Sales Consultant – Networking
Salary:£60000 - £70000
Our client is a multi-award-winning solutions integrator of cloud, connectivity, networking, mobile & security solutions. They are passionate about delivering genuine value to clients and strive to exceed expectations in everything they do. They have established an industry wide reputation for pushing the boundaries of technology for over 27 years.
They have a dynamic product and solutions portfolio, supported by a highly skilled team for technical and professional services to meet customer’s business needs and priorities.
The Company has doubled in size over the last 12 months not only through organic growth but also through acquisitions. As the organisation continues to acquire, the expansion of the business will lead to great opportunities for the development of exciting and challenging positions and as well as personal career enhancement.
As Senior Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for developing new business sales around the UK, as well as managing some existing accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying and developing new business interests
- Building relationships with accounts and ensuring all sales opportunities are utilised
- Liaising with internal sales representatives regarding lead generation, quotation requests etc.
- Conducting sales and technical presentations
- Preparing a detailed geographical sales strategy to guarantee achievement of targets
- Sustaining an accurate CRM database (Dynamics)
- Maintaining excellent industry and product knowledge and conducting regular analysis of competitors activity, products, and prices
- Proven track record of achieving gross margin targets within IT networking-based sales
- Overseeing existing clients and generating new accounts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Excellent decision-making abilities
- Experience with vendors such as HP (Aruba), Cisco, Extreme, Dell, Juniper and other networking vendors
- full, UK driving licence and own vehicle (car allowance and business mileage is provided)
- Work and proven track record in the public sector
This is a remote base (external role), up to £70k basic + 15% of any billings (uncapped)Back