Senior Marketing Executive
Salary:£35000 - £50000 + OTE
A mainly client-facing role, the Senior Marketing Executive owns the relationship with a named account or set of named accounts, depending on the size of the account and level (volume) of business being transacted.
Acting as the day-to-day contact at all levels across the customer account, your role is to take ownership and responsibility for the on-going successful relationship, contributing at a strategic and tactical level throughout project delivery to ensure the company delivers the highest levels of customer experience. The Senior Marketing Executive has a proven track-record in delivering marketing projects in the technology sector combined with a natural eye for spotting and nurturing business development opportunities, to ensure the relationships are maximised and nurtured over time.
- Taken ownership and responsibility for the successful development of your account/s; this includes building and nurturing relationships with existing stakeholders to ensure opportunities for delivery of services are not missed, alongside effective leadership and management of marketing projects and engaging with new stakeholders identified
- Aim to ‘protect’ and ‘maintain’ existing income; develop a good understanding of business rhythms, strategic knowledge of how the relevant areas of the business work, how decisions are made concerning out-source of marketing projects and build and maintain knowledge of key stake-holder objectives, budgets and responsibilities across your accounts and be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate this knowledge internally at a Senior level
- Liaise with the client to take comprehensive briefs for marketing projects and build and manage marketing plans and resources to deliver, reporting progress and results internally and externally
- Proactively seek out opportunities to collect powerful customer evidence (testimonials and case studies) and help support bringing those to fruition for the purposes of driving growth through promoting customer success
- Consult with the client to create compelling value propositions and liaise and lead internal resources to build the copy/messaging as required and position this with the client for sign off
- Set-up, attend and lead conversations and meetings across the account, from Senior level down and engage in strategic and impactful dialogue throughout taking action and full ownership of desired outcomes
- Represent the voice of the client, be the client ‘champion’ internally
- Manage suppliers and relevant resources as required for project delivery – this will include creating documented briefs for internal teams and external partners and leading and measuring delivery to ensure outputs are aligned to client expectations
- Measure the clients’ budget for all projects and track client results and success against agreed plans to ensure profitability targets are achieved and accurate reporting is in place and documented
- Support internal marketing efforts with content generation & campaign execution where needed
- Be an advocate on social media for our key clients, demonstrate regular engagement on LinkedIn and other relevant social media platforms
- Maintain up to date CRM & project records for client
- A natural, commercially driven relationship manager that understands how to build, develop and maintain client relationships with Senior stakeholders?
- Passionate about maximising your opportunity to see your accounts grow and develop and confident to ask business conversations that will enable you to never miss a new opportunity to deliver services?
- Adept and creating and presenting proposals and marketing project plans that impress and delight clients?
- A technology marketing-led business professional that understands how marketing works in the new digital world and consider yourself qualified to contribute to conversations and meetings that lead client thinking?
- A perfectionist, that rarely makes mistakes in your written and verbal communication, capable of creating strategic proposals and marketing plans and positioning those with relevant stakeholders at all levels?
- Creatively minded? The successful Senior Marketing Executive is someone that can ask questions and listen carefully to answers and come up with ideas and insights for marketing projects that meet clients needs. As a channel marketing agency we win because we bring solutions and ideas that solve our IT clients’ challenges and work hard to impress at every turn?
- Capable of managing, measuring and tracking budgets at a granular level, always close to project delivery progress?
- Able to think on your feet and have the confidence to make bold recommendations and decisions about what may be necessary to ensure results are delivered and wherever possible exceeded (sometimes we need to change direction and be confident in how that is positioned to clients to ensure success)?
- Organised and multi-tasking; the Senior Marketing Executive spins many plates and can easily switch from client to client and project to project quickly and seamlessly, always with an eye on the detail but with the capacity to focus on the strategic goals?
- Entirely comfortable with having commercial conversations at a Senior level internally and externally? The Senior Marketing Executive’s success centres on the ability to secure and maintain income and success from designated accounts. Securing on-going business is the backbone of commercial stability and relies on the Senior Marketing Executive’s ability to be aware and in control of that at an account level.
Our client employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team.
As a boutique agency, they are agile, dynamic and passionate about what we do. They promise to recognise and reward efforts, always invest in people, and look after each other in the best way we can. They work hard to be an inclusive and diverse employer and would welcome applications from people of any age, background or physical ability.
If you are feeling uninspired and itching to grow and develop, why not take the plunge, and come and join the bundle of fun, passionate, marketing heroes? They are ready and waiting to welcome you…
Some of the benefits of working with us:
- A team that cares
- Hybrid working
- Early finish on Fridays
- Birthday off (Additional leave)
- Free onsite parking
- Continued support for training and development
- Social events