Senior Datacentre & Cloud Sales Specialist
Salary:£50000 - £70000 + OTE
Seeking candidate for an exciting role for a leading IT infrastructure provider to corporate and public sectors, and looking for a self driven individual to be part of our Datacentre and Cloud sales team.
You will be responsible to our customers and account managers for providing infrastructure solutions and managed Services. Our focus is advising customers on how to maximise investments that drive efficiency within their organisation.
This role will evolve from initially focusing on generating awareness within prospects to create new opportunities, into eventually concentrating on supporting a core set of customers to deliver on business objectives via datacentre and cloud orientated projects. Some of the key responsibilities include business development, arranging/attending meetings with customers, and exploring technical requirements/presenting the benefits of a range of solutions to our customers.
- Demonstrable experience within a technology based sales role with a proven track record is essential
- Demonstrable experience within DCC Sales
- Evidence of successful engagements with Enterprise customers
- Passionate, fun and have the entrepreneurial flare
- Self-starter, quick learner and highly organised
- Keen to learn about new and emerging technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with potential new clients, as well as strong relationships internally
Location: London / Working remotely – from home up to 1 day per week, and happy to discuss further working from home requests
Salary: Up to £50k basic + CommissionBack