Senior Business Development Manager
Salary:£60000 - £100000 + OTE
Are you an ambitious and experienced health-focused sales or business development individual looking for the next exciting step in your career? This full-time role requires someone with established Health contacts and a great ability to inspire and develop relationships. The role will support the strategy to deliver its secure services into the Health industry.
Due to growth, our client is looking to recruit into what will be a key role in our sales team, working with channel and major accounts, and reporting to the Commercial Director.
You will be responsible for developing and executing a new business pipeline within the sector in line with our strategic plan.
Hybrid role based in the United Kingdom offering a salary of £60k-£100k basic + comms
- Responsible for creating and delivering the overall short and long term health strategy, working closely with the sales and marketing teams and feeding back insight into the commercial function
- Manage large external customers/prospects and health entities, supplier and partner relationships within the health vertical
- Identify and develop new account opportunities within the health sector
- Work closely with the team to grow current health clients
- Work with marketing to implement a strategic health plan
- Engage colleagues at appropriate stages in the sales cycle, if needed, to grow and advance the sales, and identify additional resources required to deliver against strategy and targets
- Represent the company at meetings, events and networking opportunities
- Be an important member of the sales team, sharing knowledge and skills for the wider success of the company
- Manage your pipeline and provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast using Salesforce and other tools
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development
Your skills and experience:
- Established relationships with key decision makers in the health sector both private and public sector
- Knowledge of selling cycles and procurement practices within Health, and industry frameworks
- Must have cloud infrastructure selling experience
- Strong commercial awareness with a proven track record of achieving sales targets at a senior level
- C-Level engagement and negotiation, account strategy, executive selling and large deal management
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience of using Salesforce is a desirable requirement but not essential