Sales Manager – IT Service Provider
Salary:£55000 - £60000 + OTE
Are you looking for your next opportunity within one of the UK’s leading true IT Service Providers? Are you an experienced IT Sales Manager or are looking to make the step up to management?
If so, this could be the opportunity for you!!
The Sales Manager role is a key hire within the business to manage a team alongside managing and developing some key accounts.
As a quota bearing Sales Manager, you will:
- Develop and implement an appropriate sales strategy to meet agreed new business revenue and sales targets
- Identify, grow and nurture major sales opportunities in the mid-enterprise space
- Manage prospects, deliver accurate forecasting and continually develop a sales pipeline
- Develop, nurture and manage key client relationships
- Identify cross-selling opportunities within existing company accounts
- Build, manage and lead a sales team to support your growing consultancy business
The candidate must not only have clear expertise around our client’s key technology areas (cloud, connectivity, infrastructure & hosting) but also be able to hold their own in commercially led sales conversations with key customers.
The ideal candidate will come from a management role at another services led tech business, with the following experience:
- Extensive knowledge of technology, services & operational perspective.
- Have a strong understanding of (at least) a portion of the UK Technology reselling market.
- Possess a demonstrably successful career thus far that already shows a trajectory (and the figures to prove it) of at least two years’ sales experience in the IT reseller market.
- Be highly motivated, energetic, and proactive with a strong drive for results.
- Have exceptional inter-personal and professional relationship building skills.
- Be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment without the structure of a large corporate.