Salary:£85000 - £100000 + OTE
Salary: ₤100/115k OTE ₤200/230k (Uncapped earnings + Car + Benefits)
The Sector Director is a member of the senior Sales Management organisation and will provide leadership and guidance, development and management of the field sales leaders and the sales personnel in an assigned geographic region with the goal of managing the company’s growth expectations and business objectives while expanding market presence and wallet share and maximising customer engagement.
The Sector Director will establish strong relationships with Service and Systems Integration Line of Business leadership and work closely with the regional operational leadership, sales operations, sales vertical practice leaders, marketing, channel and other indirect sales leadership to enhance systems integration and service revenue, increase customer satisfaction and customer retention.
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities
- Develop go to market strategies, leveraging company’s entire portfolio offering to promote new markets, increase existing customer wallet share, improve competitive position in region, while analysing market conditions including pricing and competition to achieve organisational goals
- Active management of field sales leadership and their respective team member’s weekly sales activities, sales pipelines and customers to ensure the achievement of business performance targets and standards taking timely action, as necessary, to ensure targets are achieved
- Lead regular 1:1 meetings with field sales leadership, as well as other company practice leaders to develop and implement strategic sales plans, monitor business plans and enhance team alignment behind key strategic business goals of the region
- Direct sales forecasting activities, including regular sales commit calls and quarterly outlook, account and business reviews
- Work with the VPs to establish annual territory and individual performance targets that align with overall business goals as well as deliver regular region performance reviews
- Direct staffing, training and performance evaluations with the goal to attract, hire, develop and motivate high impact field sales personnel capable of exceeding sales quotas with respect to the strategic objectives of the region
- Coordinate indirect influencer sales & channel development activity
- Provide input to Service and Systems Integration Line of Business leadership on solution and offering simplification and standardization to enhance profitability and improve sales efficiencies
- Lead the field sales leadership and their teams around proposal creation and win strategy, including pricing and value add
- Work with VP of region to manage sales expense budgets to meet company objectives
- Work closely with sales operations to utilise reports and tools to monitor attainment of sector sales
- Oversee the recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training and staffing of the sales team working with the regional sales leadership
- Ensuring the team are consistently following up on leads and maximising all opportunities
- Providing through the regional teams an account management service to both existing and new accounts whilst developing and nurturing current accounts to increase their earning potential
- Delivery of sector KPIs
- Any other duties as required.