Salary:£2500000 - £3000000
Looking to take the next step in your sales career? then look no further.
Seeking candidate for an Enterprise Sales Lead for a web Security is a global leader in the cybersecurity sector. Our cutting-edge software is used by over 50,000 customers in 150 countries to help them secure their web applications. Our educational and research output is used by millions of people globally to learn about web security.
We first made our name with Burp Suite, the leading software for web penetration testing. We have since broadened our focus with the release of Burp Suite Enterprise Edition, which is aimed at software development teams and large organizations with extensive web assets to defend.
We’re looking for an enterprise software sales lead to guide a team responsible for generating new business, ensuring we deepen our relationships with our existing enterprise customer base and derive more value from our massive volume of trial users.
You’re strategic enough to build a team and tactical enough to execute on a day-to-day basis.
This means you have:
- The ability to develop and drive enterprise sales processes that bring together our existing customer base, our trial-led sales model and a large-deal selling motion where each is applicable.
- The communication skills to identify our target customer’s pains and priorities and to present how we can help them achieve their goals.
- The experience to attract, lead and coach a team of sales development or account executives.
- The natural inclination to roll up your sleeves and work collaboratively to achieve great outcomes.
- Develop and implement sales plans and processes to deepen relationships with our customers and trial users.
- Use data and reporting to focus our “sales” efforts on the right prospects/customers, with the right offer at the right time.
- Ensure our trial users and interested customers see the value in our products, by understanding their needs and use cases and helping them to see relevant functionality in our products/services. (Notably Burp Suite Enterprise Edition, Web Security Academy, Burp Suite Professional.)
- Think strategically and effectively to organize the resources that meet the needs of our customers. Apply your understanding of the B2B/enterprise buying/selling processes to develop sales cadences that align with product-led (free trial / freemium) go-to-market model.
- Initiate new relationships with key contacts at existing customers and deepen our relationships with strategic accounts.
- Help refine our existing commercial processes and define new “force multipliers” that enable us to achieve better outcomes with more customers.
- You’ve worked in the technology sector, with experience in B2B sales environment. We’re very open to people with non-traditional sales experience, but you will have strong exposure to IT buyers, enterprise buying processes, and sales processes.
- You are process-oriented and prefer to use data rather than guesswork to achieve great results.
- You’re ambitious and driven. You set exceptionally high standards in everything that you do. You set demanding goals and are always looking beyond them to learn and excel.
- You take pride in having a unique and organic approach to building connections and long-lasting relationships. Your high EQ sees you collaborating and navigating situations with our clients and other team members with cool and ease.
- Then, the no-brainers; you have unparalleled written and verbal communication skills, a natural self-starter who can multitask, prioritize and stick to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: We pay excellent salaries above the normal market level, and this is always determined based on your individual skills and contribution – £25-£35k of base is in stock options.