Sales Development Specialist
Salary:£25000 - £30000
Are you already in Sales but looking for a change in direction? If so then this role is for you!
Our client is looking for a dynamic Sales Development Specialist who will be responsible for sales lead qualification, lead nurturing and other related duties, including lead retrieval, qualification and distribution, and CRM administration.
This role will be based in Farnborough 3 days a week, with a salary offering up to £30k
Sound great? Here are your responsibilities:
- Contact inbound marketing leads by telephone or email to qualify prospects
- Identify if lead meets BANT (Budget, Authority, Need and Timing) criteria and is ready for sales engagement
- Explain solutions and services, respond to customer questions about our solutions
- Conduct nurturing activities using marketing content and email templates to further engage potential customers, adjusting content as needed to better reflect their pain points and needs.
- Add and maintain records in CRM system to ensure accurate customer information and data integrity.
- Keep full log of prospect activity and interactions within the CRM system to allow for accurate reporting of campaign data.
- Conduct customer research including both market research, and on individual prospects where required.
- Help develop prospecting resources
Your skills & experience:
- Must have clear and professional communication skills (written and oral) both internally and externally
- Demonstrated customer service focus and client communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients and colleagues, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
Are you ready to join passionate people who take action and lead by example, then apply today!Back