Sales Development Representative (DACH)
Salary:£25000 - £40000 + OTE
An award winning software provider who are a rapidly expanding company with exciting growth plans this is the ideal time for a talent IT Sales professional to join the business. With offices around the world who have achieved an average year-on-year growth of 25% you can become part of a business who are truly Leaders within their field of technology.
As a Sales Development Representative you are responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities. You will thrive and succeed if you are someone who is confident, tenacious, and highly organized. You should also be comfortable speaking and presenting to prospective clients, and be prepared to be on a highly driven sales team crucial to the ongoing success of the company. Your efforts and successes will always make an impact.
- Conducting outbound calling to develop opportunity within our account targets in EMEA
- Follow up on all incoming enquiries from phone, web and email with a sense of urgency
- Engage in the ongoing development of the SDR role, participating in relevant Sales and Marketing educational trainings
- Develop account profiles while building customer / prospect relationships and engage in opportunity discovery by phone and email
- Work with Sales teams and Field Marketing to develop Account Based Marketing campaigns for given accounts
- Follow up on leads created by Marketing and develop into opportunities
- Identify and assign new leads, track activity and maintain all information
- Engage in campaign testing and piloting with selected groups of customers or prospects and provide feedback to Marketing and / or other Sales teams
Required Skills / Experience:
- 1-2 year technology Sales or Customer Service experience desired, preferably in software
- Fluent in German
- Resilience and consistent over-achievement persona
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial desire
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An award winning software provider
- Rapidly expanding company with exciting growth plans
- Global client base with over 11 million users!
- Leaders within their field of technology
- Seen an average year-on-year growth of 25%
- Offices around the world