Sales Development Representative
Salary:£35000 - £40000 + OTE
Are you already in Sales but looking for a change in direction? If so then this role is for you!
We have a fantastic new role as Sales Development Representative, with a salary of £35-£40k +15k comms, which is a remote role based in London.
Our client is a leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, they are a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world’s most successful public companies and institutions – and they are growing at an incredible pace. Becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That’s where you come in.
Sound great? Here are your responsibilities:
Are you a highly motivated, results oriented Sales Development Representative (Internally know as Business Development Representative – BDR)?. The goal for their BDRs is to initiate contact with potential and current customers to generate qualified leads and meetings with the Account Representatives, resulting in increased opportunities for the sales organization and revenue for the company. The BDR role requires grit, the ability to make a high volume of calls and touches, the ability to close cold prospects, persistence, consistency and great time-management. The best BDRs also come in with a growth mindset and are incredibly goal oriented.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generate net new customers through prospecting and activity-based calling, emailing and social selling
- Qualify leads and schedule meetings using Salesforce and Salesloft
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase interest in products
- Keep prospect account records up to date in database (Salesforce) and for logging all activity and information on prospects
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists
Your skills & experience:
- 1 year experience in outbound sales within Tech
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Goal oriented and a lifelong learner
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer pain and provide consultative solutions
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively to complete a high volume of outreach
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Salesloft is helpful
- Some Capital Markets experience is helpful
What’s in it for me?
Were glad you asked, you’ll be joining a motivated establishment by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. They offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
- Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
- Unlimited paid time off so you can really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
- Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
- And an amazing culture to top it all off
If this sounds like an opportunity with your name written all over it, then don’t hesitate to apply today!Back