Sales Account Manager
Salary:£26000 - £28000
Be part of a leading global distributor of Network & Security Solutions, Electrical & Electronic Solutions and Utility Power Solutions. We help build, connect, power and protect valuable assets and critical infrastructures. From enterprise networks to industrial MRO supply to video surveillance applications to electric power distribution, we offer full-line solutions, and intelligence, that create reliable, resilient systems that sustain businesses and communities.
Through our unmatched global distribution network along with our supply chain and technical expertise, we help lower the cost, risk and complexity of our customer’s supply chains, with approximately 270 branches worldwide and in 2015 received Best Value Added Distributor Award from Digital Security.
Grow sales profitably with existing accounts and actively develop new accounts in line with the location and company strategy and objectives. Take full accountability for the profitability, product mix, account penetration and growth of your own customer portfolio.
Pro-actively attain customer and market knowledge to ensure commercial expertise is up to date and utilised consistently and effectively to gain competitive edge.
Ensure and display professional standards by phone and email, maintaining integrity and patience while under pressure. Build and maintain excellent relationships with customers, vendors and colleagues. Regularly go the “extra mile” to achieve lasting loyalty, reflecting the company culture of “making it happen”. Striving to meet and exceed in all the key areas of the company strategies. Demonstrate core sales behaviours and enthusiasm on a daily basis.
- Grow and maintain new and existing relationships with customers by consistently providing a proactive added value service – offering solutions / products / service / support as appropriate
- Build effective working relationships and rapport with all key players within the customer organisation – owners, estimators, project managers, sales and other within the customer organisation
- Maximise profit potential with each customer
- Knowledge of the I.T. industry would be an advantage Integrity, motivated, honest, positive, energetic, self-starter, quick to learn and confident
- Customer sales and service orientation
- Driven but a team player
- Successful sales record, understanding of what it is to reach a target
- Results and achievement orientated – quality driven
- Strong communication skills – proven ability to influence effectively
- Ability to perform in a sometimes fast paced environment
- Persistent and driven – demonstrates core sales behaviours consistently
- Good attention to detail and able to prioritise effectively
- 2 days holiday / Health insurance scheme / Pension / Life insurance / Employee assistance programme / Child care vouchers
- Uncapped commisision