Salary:£300000 - £30000 + OTE
- Do you possess 6+ months experience within business-to-business (B2B) sales?
- Are you seeking a career within the IT Sales with the opportunity progress internally?
- Have an outgoing personality, competitive with a can-do attitude and persuasive communication skills?
- Enjoy working with a friendly and intelligent group of peers as part of a team?
If this sounds like you then this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading source of data and intelligence you can become an integral part of a business who’s products and services are utilized by more than 40,000 professionals! With clients located in over 90 countries our client have been in business since 2003 and operates from offices in USA, UK, Singapore, Hong Kong and Manila. An independent business owned by directors and employees this is an exciting opportunity for a talents sales professional to join a business where you can make a real impact on its ongoing success!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion to develop a career within sales. You will develop, maintain and grow strong, long-lasting relationships with customers. You will solve customer problems and communicate well, within the company and externally.
Relationship Manager – Duties / Responsibilities:
Within the Sales Department, the Relationship Manager is responsible for account retention and driving revenue by developing client relationships. The role requires high engagement with customers and ability to identify sales opportunities and execute on them.
- Manage between 100-150 customers, with an estimated bank value of £400–600K
- Retaining and growing that business via new opportunities that you create
- Maintain a high level of client engagement and product satisfaction, increasing usage within your customer base
- Engage and drive strong relationships between the customer and our client
- Collaborate with sales peers within London and across regions, developing account plans and supporting the overall goal of satisfied customers, building our business
- Identify at risk users and solicit the help of client services, research, products and marketing group to bring solutions
- Develop your accounts by upselling and cross selling
- Work with our client services team to improve the management of our customers base
- Provide client feedback to management and share best practices and experiences with peers
Relationship Manager – Required Skills / Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the confidence to build and rebuild relationships with financial professionals and the ability to explain complex issues in a clear fashion
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed business objectives
- A proven track record of strong client relationships, excellent sales and client service skills
- An excellent work ethic coupled with an ability to learn quickly and a willingness and interest in keeping up to date on our solutions and the alternative industry
- Desire to learn the suite of products and a good financial understanding
If you are a self-starter, commercially astute, well presented, full of ideas and boundless energy and above all be an entrepreneur combined with excellent communication skills and want to be part of a fantastic IT company – then please get in touch ASAP.Back