Salary:£22000 - £25000
Looking for a new role? Of course you are! That is why you are looking at this job role! You’re in luck as we are currently seeking a candidate to join our team in Gerrards Cross for a candidate focussed Recruitment role.
Who We Are:
Since Robertson Sumner formed in the year 2000, we have been committed to providing recruitment solutions across the technology sector. We work with some of the world’s leading IT companies and continue to build long-term, lasting relationships with both candidates and clients. We have successfully completed over 5,000 placements at all levels, from sales support staff through to sales director level. Our services can be as diverse as our clients require and vary depending on the nature & volume of recruitment needed.
The candidate who would fit the bill needs to be very customer-centric & caring and able to think outside the box and able to think differently from your average recruiter. Your role will be proactively sourcing candidates on job boards, social media and job ads and securing roles by matching the opportunities we have advertising. This particular recruitment role is focussed around the candidate side of the recruitment cycle – specifically focussed on finding exceptional talent and delivering a truly unique & top quality candidate experience!
As well as this, you will collaborate with a group of experienced senior Recruiters to match jobs with the candidate market & carefully manage the candidates experience from the first interview until offer stage.
Your duties will include:
- Working closely with our team to understand a business’s requirements and taking that message (clearly & passionately) to the candidate market
- Sourcing candidates (through internal databases, job boards & social media)
- Screening these candidates via phone & representing the RS brand as well as our client’s brand in the best possible light
- Screening & interviewing candidates over video
- Using creative methods to reach candidates (video messages, voice notes & social media posts)
- Building strong & long-lasting candidate relationships
The ideal candidate ideally would be a graduate looking to take a fresh step into their career or someone with previous experience in hospitality/retail. If you have a caring customer centric persona & are looking to develop a career in a sales environment, then you’re in luck!
You have heard the saying work hard play hard, here at Robertson Sumner we work hard and get rewarded hard with our fantastic incentives in place.
If you are very much a people person then you would be a fantastic new addition to our team, as you will be collaborating with many of the employees here at Robertson Sumner.
Why Work For Us?
What makes us different to other recruitment agencies?
- We have a very customer-centric & service-led approach.
- We think outside the box – we don’t operate in the same way as your average recruiter.
- We nurture & promote a selfless environment where collaboration comes first.
- We like to have fun when we do all of this!!
- Monthly achiever’s lunches/ events
- Annual achiever’s incentive trip (Vegas last year – when we were allowed!)
- 25 days holiday
Salary: £22k – £25k + commission
Location: Gerrards CrossBack