Salary:£22000 - £25000 + OTE
Looking for a new role? Of course you are! That is why you are looking at this job role! You’re in luck as we are currently seeking a candidate to join our team in Gerrard’s Cross for a candidate focussed Recruitment role.
Who We Are:
Since Robertson Sumner formed in the year 2000, we have been committed to providing recruitment solutions across the technology sector. We work with some of the world’s leading IT companies and continue to build long-term, lasting relationships with both candidates and clients. We have successfully completed over 5,000 placements at all levels, from sales support staff through to sales director level. Our services can be as diverse as our clients require and vary depending on the nature & volume of recruitment needed.
Very few people leave education with a burning desire to work in the recruitment industry. In fact many people are unsure as to what the recruitment industry does. However, did you know that the recruitment industry is worth over £40bn in the UK and growing year on year?
In simple terms – recruiters introduce companies to prospective candidates and vice versa.
The technology industry continues to boom – in fact, if anything the pandemic has proven how crucial technology innovations are to how we all interact, work and play together both now and in the future.
The candidate who would fit the bill needs to be very customer-centric & caring and able to think outside the box and able to think differently from your average recruiter. Your role will be proactively sourcing candidates on job boards, social media and job ads and securing roles by matching the opportunities we have advertising. This particular recruitment role is focussed around the candidate side of the recruitment cycle – specifically focussed on finding exceptional talent and delivering a truly unique & top quality candidate experience!
As well as this, you will collaborate with a group of experienced senior Recruiters to match jobs with the candidate market & carefully manage the candidates experience from the first interview until offer stage.
Your duties will include:
- Working closely with our team to understand a business’s requirements and taking that message (clearly & passionately) to the candidate market
- Sourcing candidates (through internal databases, job boards & social media)
- Screening these candidates via phone & representing the RS brand as well as our client’s brand in the best possible light
- Screening & interviewing candidates over video
- Using creative methods to reach candidates (video messages, voice notes & social media posts)
- Building strong & long-lasting candidate relationships
The ideal candidate ideally would be a graduate looking to take a fresh step into their career or someone with previous experience in hospitality/retail. If you have a caring customer centric persona & are looking to develop a career in a sales environment, then you’re in luck!
You have heard the saying work hard play hard, here at Robertson Sumner we work hard and get rewarded hard with our fantastic incentives in place.
If you are very much a people person then you would be a fantastic new addition to our team, as you will be collaborating with many of the employees here at Robertson Sumner.
If you are currently considering what path to take next, why don’t you consider a career in recruitment? The skills that you develop are highly valuable and wide-ranging. From business development, account management, negotiation, marketing and how to engage and deal with a wide range of people and situations. Not only will you develop some valuable business skills, but the current market conditions also make it an extremely lucrative place to be right now.
Why Work For Us?
What makes us different to other recruitment agencies?
- We have a very customer-centric & service-led approach.
- We think outside the box – we don’t operate in the same way as your average recruiter.
- We nurture & promote a selfless environment where collaboration comes first.
- We like to have fun when we do all of this!!
- Monthly achiever’s lunches/ events
- Annual achiever’s incentive trip (Vegas in 2020!)
- 25 days holiday
£22k – £25k + commission
Location: Gerrards CrossBack