Salary:£25000 - £30000
Have you got a background in finance and looking for your next role?
Are you a bright first jobber looking for a vibrant central London based, growing company to begin your career in!
The Purchasing Administrator will be responsible for processing all Purchase Orders with a select list of suppliers, ensuring these are completed in a timely fashion, accurately, and each step is communicated clearly to the sales team.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for logged all purchase invoices, reconciling these against supplier statements, and preparing timely payment runs weekly.
Your skills and experience:
You may be from an administration / finance background looking for your next role, or a bright first jobber looking for a vibrant central London based, growing company to begin your career in!
- Good organisational skills with high level of attention to details
- Ability to work in a s sometimes fast paced environment where certain tasks must be competed to deadlines to ensure customers get a high level of service
- Able to prioritize their workload to ensure critical tasks are completed as required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, and ability to deal with sometimes “needy” sales people !
- Strong IT skills, and ideally experience using a cloud based finance systems and also MS Office
- Able to work as part of team and a “can do” attitude is essential
- Some administration or finance experience would be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave, plus birthday, plus closed between Xmas & New year (not deducted for annual leave). Allowance increases after 2 years
- Private Healthcare, Income Protection, Life Cover
- Vibrant central London office with free Bar & high quality coffee & fruit
- 4pm Friday finish, and Quarterly & Annual company incentives