Salary:£20000 - £22000
Partnering with pioneering UK and global brands, taking their innovative computing, enterprise and print technology, our client delivers and maintains solutions that work for you and your organisation. Today’s workforce is demanding more user-centric IT services. Being vendor agnostic, our clients recommend and implement solutions that are perfectly aligned to solving their clients business challenges. Over 500 specialists delivering scalable and sustainable solutions that enhance connectivity, mobility, security and collaboration, whether that be on premise or in the cloud.
Graduate Proposal Writer – The Role:
Produce professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates the organisations value proposition. This is a networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines. Proven skills in producing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment. The proposal writer will be experienced in leading storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign off, and document production. Experience of coordinating and updating a knowledgebase system is essential.
- Lead storyboard sessions with bid / proposal team members.
- Proactively develop and manage a network of subject matter experts.
- Assist the bid / proposal manager in developing a proposal structure.
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant.
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the proposal manager against agreed RFP deadlines, escalating issues as required.
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery.
- Ability to coach sales teams in writing best practice.
- Present all new proposal content to the knowledge-base manager for potential re-use.
- Proposal automation software (or similar) experience.
- Communicate and influence at a senior level.
The proposal writer will be part of a larger team that has defined roles and responsibilities. The role will report in to the Bid Manager or Bid Director (as appropriate).
Graduate Proposal Writer – The Candidate:
- Qualifications Degree educated (ideally Business Studies, IT, English) or journalistic / professional writing background and ideally accredited or working towards to APMP Foundation / Practitioner Level.
- Advanced MS Word skills & proficient in MS Office.
- Strong time management / prioritisation skills.
- Strong written English language skills.
Graduate Proposal Writer – Our Client:
- Industry-leading training and career development
- Promotion from within whenever possible
- Outstanding rewards for outstanding performance
- Success celebrated at all levels
- Excellent pay and regular reviews
If you have skills above and are looking to work in fast-paced environment, contact us today!Back