Salary:£40000 - £45000
Our client is one of the fastest growing MSP Cloud Service providers in the UK, helping SMEs in the Accountancy and Professional Services sector with exciting digital transformation projects.
They are looking to recruit a Power Platform Developer to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for aspects of the technical design, development, testing, and deployment of custom development projects for their clients.
Your skills and experience – Who are they looking for?
They are looking for someone who has a few years of experience in a similar role and is now looking to move on, perhaps following their first or second job after university.
You will need to be comfortable with independent working, including identifying and solving tricky technical problems with minimal supervision.
The role will require skills in the following (in decreasing order of importance):
- Power Automate
- SQL Server – building queries, creating data structures (We’re not looking for a DBA!)
- PowerBI report development
- C# (or equivalent) experience with the ability to contribute to technical architecture, solution development, and unit testing.
What will you be doing?
The role is a mixture of power platform development and deployment with a successful candidate requiring experience in deploying solutions to 3rd party environments and applying appropriate client customisations, including management of the deployment through the Dev-Test-UAT cycle and then onwards to multiple production client platforms. Experience in application lifecycle management and deployment scripting (especially PowerShell) will be desirable.
These projects are based mainly around the Microsoft stack including Power Platform, SharePoint, SQL Server, C#. We also have projects that include the use of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools.
Your main areas of delivery will be working on
- Practice Gateway – This is our main product, a fast-developing accountancy portal that is constantly adding new features as per the roadmap
- Client Projects – Delivery of client projects in our Microsoft technologies as per their specification e.g. Power BI reports, Practice Gateway implementations, RPA projects
- Internal Improvements – Assist T-Tech in the improvement of its data and systems
If you enjoy picking up and running with projects in a role that offers autonomy, a bigger challenge in the form of learning new technologies; and consulting with customers who are eager for solutions that solve their challenges, then we would like to hear from you!Back