Partner Marketing Communications Team Manager
Salary:£65000 - £70000
Does having a significant role in driving the communications strategy for a global tech business sound interesting to you?
Would you join a company that will invest in your career and help you develop your skills and knowledge that makes you feel valued? Then this opportunity might be for you!
The selected candidate who be responsible for managing the Partner Marketing Specialist team,overseeing the production of impactful partner marketing collateral,ensuring the successful landing of partner marketing campaigns and communication activities, and for motivating and supporting team-mates in delivering high quality work.
The Partner Marketing team develop and drive connections with vendor partners, with a view to creating long-lasting relationships and collaborative partnerships.
Maintaining strategic relationships with external partners, sales, and internal marketing teams in order to develop multi-channel partner marketing campaigns that support business strategy and lead generation. In addition, they contribute to increased brand awareness, customer acquisition, the generation of new revenue streams, and drive strategic growth for solutions and services.
Manage and motivate the team, to promote team-mate satisfaction through mentoring, development, and career planning; creating a high performing team with a strong succession benchmark, enabling career progression.
• Work closely with the Head of Partner Marketing to ensure the delivery of all partner communications, campaigns, and strategies.
• Build and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Manage the team in order to ensure they develop and deliver timely and effective internal and external partner communications, via a range of channels to appropriate audiences.
• Oversee the production of impactful partner marketing collateral that meets the needs of the organisation and in order to promote itself to specific audiences.
• Support team-mates in producing high quality work by providing mentoring, guidance, and onthe-job training.
• Measure the effectiveness of co-branded content and communication processes to assess whether they are meeting the needs of both the business, and its partners, and develop improvements where necessary.
• Project manage the team’s activity to measure results and demonstrate ROI.
• Lead brand and presence across all partner communications and marketing channels.
• Ensure programme milestones related to partner marketing and communications are achieved on time and within budget.
• Collaborate closely with wider EMEA marketing team on the development of strategy, partner communications and partner marketing content.
• Ensure the internal communications platform is regularly updated with new and relevant content by delegating actions to relevant team-mates.
• Responsible for articulating and aligning the functional strategy in line with that of the business by providing enough tools and resources to team-mates to ensure the optimum delivery of the strategy against the company goals.
- Educated to degree level or can demonstrate equivalent work experience Holds relevant professional qualification High level of written and spoken English
- A confident, outward-looking, proactive communicator
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word) and intermediate PowerPoint
- Ability to set and deliver strategic marketing initiatives and increase speed and flexibility of the function whilst maintaining high levels of cost efficiency
- Demonstrable experience of managing and motivating a high performing team within a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Ability to provide effective leadership, build positive team spirit and inspire, motivate, and support teammates
- Experience of measuring the impact of communications and changing strategies as a result of the findings
- Strong understanding of communications strategy, channels, and effective deployment to support business strategy and manage reputational risk
- Excellent storytelling, writing and editorial skills and ability to write compelling communications
- High standard of planning skills, together with sense of urgency and ability to deliver results
- Ability to convey information clearly and influence both internal and external audiences to gain commitment
- Advanced attention to detail and commitment to content quality, proofing, and management of sign off process
Location: Uxbridge 1 / 2 days a week – Remote working the rest of the time.Back