Partner Management Specialist
Salary:£40000 - £50000
Are you looking to aim higher? Look no further, with your skills and abilities this exciting new role of Partner Manager, £40k+£20k OTE salary with remote working available, will need be an expert internally to promote the partner and a business manager externally to promote the company.
This position is also responsible for driving revenue, profitability and awareness for partner(s) within partner management, sales and marketing.
You will align the partner’s growth objectives and build joint initiatives with marketing and execute against the agreed business plan, what your role will involve are as follows;
- Communicate partner financial conditions and market new products related to the partner(s)
- Manage and maximise overall profitability; managing financial benefits and help to develop a strategy around re-investing funding
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume, MDF and strategic KPI objectives
- Lead the yearly business & marketing plan process: Collect input and align with key stakeholders, agree on key growth initiatives, investments, MDF, execution milestones and success metrics
- Own the execution of the business plan
- Work with the partner accreditations coordinator to maintain and own all relevant certifications requirements to achieve the required partner accreditation
- Understand and promote all relevant programs and promotions that are aligned to your partner(s)
- Manage and own the process for partner rebates, including looking at ways to drive better profitability
- Deliver against any other tasks that management may request of them
What we need from you:
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of successful partner/alliance management, consistent track record of high performance and be capable to lead senior engagements (QBR’s, business alignment).
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record in building relationships.
- Extensive sales, marketing or account management experience gained within the IT industry
- Knowledge of partner(s) product strategy & product offerings
- Communication & customer management skills
- Excellent ability to communicate and build relationships
- Ability to understand and articulate requirements
- Strong planning, organisation and reporting skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Good general business acumen
Our offer to you:
We know that managing your work and personal life can be a balancing act. All the small things from medical, dental, vision, our perks are designed to create happy, healthy co-workers, such as;
- We offer fantastic healthcare benefits, including telemedicine and optional HSA and FSA accounts as well as beneficial wellness programmes for the mind and body.
- We actively support ongoing education and skills development by offering tuition assistance and free online learning tools to help engage in work, learn new skills and grow your career.
- Our charitable match program helps our co-workers support the causes they are most passionate about and we extend co-workers’ contributions to any non-profit charity, and compensate co-workers for a day of community service every year.