New Business Sales Executive
Salary:£25000 - £30000 + OTE
Are you already in Sales & Marketing but looking for a change in direction? If so then this role is for you!
We have a fantastic new role for a New Business Sales Executive, Our client is looking for a New Business Sales Executive to bring in new named business and to increase customer numbers and revenue. You will be expected to directly sell the company core product portfolio to prospects from win-back & marketing campaigns – this will be achieved through outbound calling and be supplemented by leads from the website.
Salary offering £25K + 12.5K comms – 3 days PW in Chorley office – M/W/F – 2x days WFH
Sound great? Here are your responsibilities:
You will be predominantly selling to businesses that have less than 20 employees. Their ideal candidate will be highly motivated, resilient and have experience in a similar telesales role.
You will occasionally attend face to face customer meetings in this role so some travel may be required. The superstar candidate will be highly motivated, have proven success in a sales role and have experience in selling technology and/or communications products and services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively communicating with existing customers daily by telephone.
- Confidently pitching new products & services to new logo prospects.
- Closing deals over the phone.
- Providing forecasts to your manager, as and when required.
- Collaborating with marketing to help create sales campaigns.
- Taking ownership to resolve problems and reaching a resolution, where you can, without escalating.
- Collaborating with other teams and departments to achieve objectives set.
- Maintaining your knowledge of products and services.
- Using the CRM system to accurately record all details and interactions, as required.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries efficiently and to a high standard and within set timeframes
Your skills & experience:
- Previous experience within a telesales role.
- Previous experience of working towards KPIs successfully and closing deals.
- Product knowledge in telecoms & technology.
- Computer literate with knowledge of email systems, word & excel.
- Excellent communication skills, including face-to-face, telephone and email.
- Prioritisation and negotiation skills.
- A desire to work in a KPI and target-driven environment.
- Well organised with good time management skills.
- Must be a dedicated individual, possessing the ability to promptly progress issues they have ownership of to an effective conclusion: troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Are you ready to join passionate people who take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, then apply today!Back