Salary:£35000 - £40000
- Develop and implement channel strategy. Through understanding of market opportunity and channel dynamics, investigate options, evaluate, analyse, and design appropriate channel go-to-market strategies for new products.
- Responsible for budget management for channel MDF System.
- Prioritize channel objectives and allocate budget across channel functions – channel sales, SI management, training, demand generation
- Design and implement enablement program to deliver maximum channel skill
- Develop and execute plans, leverage existing global content, and position for local market.
- Support training incentives across the UK to ensure partners meet requirements and have appropriate level of skill and awareness to enable them to meet business objectives
- Develop innovative programs where appropriate to maximize resources and achieve objectives, or to problem solve channel issues
- Provide input to Global Marketing Team on quarterly basis for Quarterly Business Reviews
- Attend quarterly business reviews with channel partners and distribution.
- Build a channel marketing community with peers at channel partners and distribution.
- Regular reports on channel activity.
- Develop regular internal communications to keep teams motivated.
- Ensure visibility and awareness to what is communicated to the partner community.
- Collaborate with sales team to drive channel Programs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong partner relationships
- Good knowledge of IT industry landscape.
- Solid understanding of channel strategies, and the drivers of channel behaviour.
- Ability to orchestrate multi-level engagements with partners to drive specific outcome.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Highly organised with attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform in a fast paced, high-energy, and dynamic environment.
- Program Efficiency – Metrics, Measurement, Reporting
- Lead Management.
- Adobe design suite.
- M365 skills
- Strong team player, with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- 2-5 years’ experience in Channel Marketing (either with vendor or partner)
- Channel Marketing experience (Marketing “to” and “through” partners). –
- Experience planning and managing channel activities in the field.