Internal Sales Representative
Salary:£ - £ + OTE
Our client is an experienced and knowledgeable organisation helping companies reach their potential through IT. They deliver Microsoft IT systems & services that help support faster business growth. They get to know their clients, their businesses and ambitions in order to recommend tailored solutions, implement changes and provide award-winning support.
Clients choose and recommend this business because of its dedication to supplying the right solutions and backing them up with exceptional customer service.
They carefully select and develop their portfolio of products, so that they always offer the best in the industry from trusted partners. Equally important to us and their clients is having a workforce of skilled professionals. They are proud that customers say that what makes this company really stand out is its people…
Working closely with the infrastructure sales team, the jobholder will assist with the day-to-day management of client accounts. The role will be responsible for assisting the account manager with fielding client queries, quotes and supporting the sales team with meeting all team targets. This role is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to build on their skills with the potential progression path to an account manager role.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Support the Infrastructure sales team with their day-to-day activities.
- Understand client requirements and recommend the most suitable products or solutions.
- Source quotes from suppliers and negotiate the best pricing.
- Produce customer quotations and chase these through to order.
- Develop strong, effective relationships with suppliers and third-party vendors.
- Liaise closely with the purchasing team post sale to ensure the order is fulfilled.
- Maintain detailed customer records in the CRM database.
- Respond to inbound sales enquiries and resolve issues within area of knowledge and expertise.
- Assist with the management of client contracts and renewals.
- Work closely with the wider business to ensure customer experience is always kept paramount and a top-quality service is delivered consistently.
- Maintain knowledge of products and services, including features and benefits to discuss with
clients, through research and completion of any product, skills and services training associated to your role.
- Some experience in a similar role, ideally within an IT reseller would be desirable.
- Full driving license with access to a vehicle for travel is essential.
- Highly motivated by a sale, customer and results focused
- Has experience of working with CRM systems.
- Works with a good attention to detail and has a methodical approach.
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong relationship-building and first-class negotiation skills where integrity and trust are paramount
- Excellent communicator with exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Possess both business acumen and a good understanding of technology to connect how business issues can be solved through the use of technology.
- Be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to learn and understand technology, to effectively articulate the benefits to perspective clients.