Inside Sales Manager
Salary:£60000 - £65000 + OTE
Are you looking to elevate your career?
Are you feeling stuck in your career but not sure where to progress? Then this role is your next big career step!
We’re proud to be a digital enablement solutions provider that designs, integrates, manages, and supports on-site and cloud-based communications and collaboration technologies for organisations around the globe.
We are currently seeking an experienced new Inside Sales Manager with a £65k, OTE £130k + benefits salary based in either our London or Farnborough offices.
About the Role:
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Managing a team of Business Development Executives, who are responsible for lead generation and qualifying and scheduling sales related meetings and events.
- Drive high levels of productivity by ensuring that the appropriate prospecting tools are being used as well suggesting alternatives and improvements where relevant
- Optimise call scripts helping team members refine their delivery of sales pitch to achieve the best results
- Drive and participate in the recruitment of the very best talent for the BDE team, ensuring a match with the company core values
- Using best practice sales management disciplines to train, coach & develop the BDEs to be successful in their roles and beyond, increasing staff retention and providing career progression
- Take full ownership and responsibility of team performance whilst maintaining accurate forecasting and reporting
- Inspire and lead the BDE team to achieve and exceed targets
- Leading monthly performance meetings with BDE team
- Leverage key leading indicators for team management purposes as well as skill improvement/skill gaps
- Analyse performance of campaigns reporting the results appropriately as well as recommending & implementing areas for improvement
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to create and implement BDE programs to source new business
Your Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of people management experience within the technology space preferred
- Experience in Sales Development is desired
- Track record of goal/quota achievement desired
- Experienced leading business development teams in the technology sector with proven success of goal achievement
- Proficient with using a CRM, LinkedIn and prospecting tools
- Ability to learn quickly the workplace transformation market
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required
- Demonstrated experience selling but not limited to: network services, unified communications, VoIP, SIP, H.323, Cisco Telepresence, Tandberg, Polycom, Lifesize, Extron, Creston, AMX products, as well as integration, professional and managed services
If you tick all the boxes and are looking for an exciting new career opportunity, then this could be your next big move!Back