Inside Sales Executive – Jabra
Salary:£25000 - £25000 + OTE
Jabra is a leader in engineering communications and sound solutions – innovating to empower both consumers and businesses. Through sound and video, they help transform lives. Jabra engineering excellence leads the way, building on 150 years of pioneering work. This allows them to create integrated headsets and communications tools that help professionals work more productively; wireless headphones and earbuds that let consumers better enjoy calls, music, and media; and pioneering video conferencing solutions, enabling seamless collaboration between distributed teams.
To manage the tactical and strategic relationships with a designated Account base of resellers with the aim to generate revenue by displacing competitive brands in this area, by creating the “need” for hands free audio devices where they have not previously been used, or increasing the breadth of Jabra products sold by the reseller in order to aid Jabra’s market share development in the UK market.
- To solely manage and grow the sales revenues for a specified number of reseller accounts.
- Maintain CRM with opportunities and updated account profiles in the Jabra CRM Platform
- Achieve monthly “run rate revenue” targets from nominated accounts within territory
- Achieve “new business revenue” targets from within account territory (no trade for 12 months)
- Achieve “net-new” trading account targets on a monthly basis
- To maintain regular contact – primarily by telephone, with e-mail follow-up to all accounts belonging to the Inside Sales Executive.
- Promote the Jabra One Partner program and all relevant program modules, including Authorisation, One Zone Partner Portal and campaigns/ webinars as directed by local team.
- Co-ordinate and provide desk based support to managed accounts as required.
- Provide follow up support for leads generated from Online digital marketing , incoming web forms and some Client events and ensuring that all potential opportunities are recorded in Jabra CRM with regular updates on progression with pipeline and development revenue linked to the event
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Effectively work to identify reseller partner pains and build a plan in order to create the vision to support change to the Jabra brand.
- Solution Selling – To solve the customer problem by selling the solution.
- Preparation and Research – Understand who in a business you need to address and who you can work with as a sponsor.
- Collaborate with colleagues across both the same and different teams and locations.
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales
- Able to work as part of a team or individually
- 2+ years sales, telephone customer contact or related market/business experience
- Experience of working with resellers and distributors ideal but not essential
- Knowledge and usage of Microsoft CRM
- Ability to write succinct, crisp emails and an excellent telephone manner
- Driving License for occasional visits off-site
- Results Focus. Center on professional and personal growth
- Enthusiastic. A fun and energetic co-work
- Competitive. Goal oriented, fearless hunter hungry for challenges
- Strong analytical thinker. “If there is a problem I have a solution” attitude
- A Leader. Proactive and will use excellent judgement when dealing with issues
- Methodical Thinker. How do we differentiate the way we sell.
- Customer Focused. Passionate for client success at all times
- Detail Oriented. Supremely well-organized with attention to detail
- Team Player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management both internally and externally