Inside Sales Associate
Salary:£25000 - £28000
Our client is a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of hardware, software, cloud, and service solutions, providing clients the guidance and expertise needed to define, architect, implement and manage technology today while transforming for tomorrow.
Insight’s sales teams are collectively responsible for growing and maintaining business relationships across a range of clients. The sales teammates targets are to achieve growth and develop and maintain strategic client relationships based on trust, in order to earn client loyalty and achieve mutual success through the effective building of close partnerships.
The Inside Sales Associate, a key member of the sales team, provides administrative support to divisional sales teams and works closely with other departments in order to maintain the highest levels of client and teammate satisfaction.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Respond promptly to all internal and external client queries received in order to optimise sales activities and provide the highest level of service to clients.
• Collaborate with internal departments to ensure all client requests are picked up within relevant timescales.
• Ensure the Sales teams compliance with Insight’s policies and procedures.
• Communicate directly with distributors, and chase and follow-up items as when required to ensure all client orders are shipped in line with requirements.
• Manage internal sales processes including processing orders, contracts, quote generation and the conversion of maintenance renewals.
• Actively manage tickets raised, ensure they are escalated when appropriate, and update information on an ongoing basis.
• Manage online catalogues to ensuring pricing and parts are updated and correct in order for clients to view them.
• Occasionally contribute data to sales pitches, requests for information, and requests for proposals under the guidance of the Inside Account Manager and or Executive Account Manager.
(This list is not exhaustive, you will be required to undertake additional responsibilities as reasonably requested by your manager)
Qualifications, Skills, Experience
- Experience of working within a high performing team within a fast-paced, target driven environment
- High level of written and spoken English
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Articulate, numerate and able to communicate well at all levels within Insight and Insight clients
- Ability to understand client needs and collaborate effectively with teammates
- Ability to learn new systems/processes quickly and effectively
- Demonstrates general IT product knowledge of current information technologies
- A confident, outward-looking, proactive communicator
- Previous experience using administration and ordering systems (such as CRM)
- Holds relevant professional Business Administration qualification accreditation and or certification
- Experience of working within a globally diverse environment, showing an understanding of and keen interest in equality, diversity, and inclusion
- Previous working experience gained in a sales environment
- A strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor