Inside Sales Account Manager
Salary:£30000 - £35000
Seeking a Inside Sales Account Manager for a global distributor of Network & Security Solutions, & Electronic Solutions and Utility Power Solutions.
We help build, connect, power and protect valuable assets and critical infrastructures. From enterprise networks to industrial MRO supply to video surveillance applications to electric power distribution, we offer full-line solutions, and intelligence, that create reliable, resilient systems that sustain businesses and communities.
Through our unmatched global distribution network along with our supply chain and technical expertise, we help lower the cost, risk and complexity of our customers’ supply chains.
Grow sales profitably with existing accounts and actively develop new accounts in line with the location and company strategy and objectives. Take full accountability for the profitability, product mix, account penetration and growth of your own customer portfolio.
Ideally from within the Security and Access Control Sector with an understanding of the solution development and design aspects needed to build a customer specific value proposition and utilising the traditional or IP solution vendors we currently work with.
Having prior experience in solution development, servicing or installation (on site) would be preferable but not mandatory. Proactively attain customer and market knowledge to ensure commercial expertise is up to date and utilised consistently and effectively to gain competitive edge.
- Grow and maintain new and existing relationships with customers by consistently providing a proactive added value service – offering solutions / products / service / support as appropriate
- Build effective working relationships and rapport with all key players within the customer organisation – owners, estimators, project managers, sales and other within the customer organisation
- Maximise profit potential with each customer
- Maintain healthy profitable margins, cross sell and up sell, increase relevant product mix and minimise profit leaks. Manage project orders effectively avoiding potential inventory profit leaks
- Fill customers with confidence that through your actions their business is in good hands. That you are managing their orders and looking after their business.
- Develop, implement and achieve growth strategy for your target customers. This includes analysis of existing sales, desired sales, plan and implement action plans, follow up and meet set targets. Work with O/S on accounts as applicable
- Look after 50-75 accounts in the postcode area and provide 10-15 quotes today selling complete range of security solutions to diverse range of customers.IE Installers, Export companies. Mixture of A, B, C customers with an average order of 5K dollars and monthly GP target of 25K.
- Knowledge of the I.T. industry would be an advantage Integrity, motivated, honest, positive, energetic, self-starter, quick to learn, confident, spirit, fire in the belly
- Customer sales and service orientation
- Driven but a team player
- Successful sales record, understanding of what it is to reach a target
- Results and achievement orientated – quality driven
- Strong communication skills – proven ability to influence effectively
- Ability to perform in a sometimes fast paced environment
- Persistent and driven – demonstrates core sales behaviours consistently
- Good attention to detail and able to prioritise effectively