Inside Account Manager
Salary:£28000 - £30000 + OTE
Looking for a new role within the IT industry?
Fed up of your current role and want more from your role? We got you covered
Our client is seeking a new talented Account Manager reporting to the Inside Sales Manager.
In this role, you will be proactive in the sales of their products & services and have the ability to build strong customer relationships in order to maximise the lifetime value to their customers.
This role is offering a salary of £28k + comms which is a Hybrid role based in Manchester.
What will you be doing?
- Responsibility for the entire sales process from initial contact through to close and deal delivery
- Responsibility for a Geographic split of the Education Sector
- Ownership and account management of existing customers to facilitate retention, cross, and up-selling.
- Prospecting and closing of new customers to allow for additional growth
- Working in accordance with departmental KPIs
- Proactively engage with cross-functional internal stakeholders (ie. pre-sales) to identify and manage customers’ needs for Business Solutions relevant to the sector
- Developing knowledge of offerings that are relevant to Education
- Identify decision makers within target customers
- Maintain & expand the company’s prospect database
- Ability to conduct online demonstrations, webinars, etc
- Assist in creating RFP responses and Tenders
Your skills and experience – Who are they looking for?
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to agreed deadlines
- Previous sales experience gained in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in sales within the Public Sector would be advantageous
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to exceed sales targets through a structured approach and pipeline management
- Proven ability to quickly learn new skills and concepts
- Good understanding of the IT landscape
If you tick all the boxes and this is the role for you, apply today!Back