Infrastructure Business Development Manager
Salary:£ - £
Our client is an experienced and knowledgeable organisation helping companies reach their potential through IT. They deliver Microsoft IT systems & services that help support faster business growth. They get to know their clients, their businesses and ambitions in order to recommend tailored solutions, implement changes and provide award-winning support.
Clients choose and recommend this business because of its dedication to supplying the right solutions and backing them up with exceptional customer service.
They carefully select and develop their portfolio of products, so that they always offer the best in the industry from trusted partners. Equally important to us and their clients is having a workforce of skilled professionals. They are proud that customers say that what makes this company really stand out is its people…
As part of the infrastructure sales team. This role will be key in supporting the business growth plans, through the acquisition of new clients. The role would be best suited to an ambitious and successful infrastructure salesperson, that is able to demonstrate proven success in selling infrastructure solutions into mid-market organisations.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Self-generation of leads using multiple channels, including prospecting via LinkedIn.
- Identify and develop new business through networking and referrals.
- Follow up on marketing campaigns and activities to create interest in products and services, arrange meetings or invite to an event.
- Qualify these opportunities to determine whether they are worth pursuing.
- Conduct face to face meetings with prospective clients to understand and document the requirements.
- Articulate the benefits and value add of our products and services during the sales process.
- You will own each stage within the sales process such as meetings, demonstrations, written documentation, and proposal follow up and order closure.
- Manages individual sales activities to ensure you are meeting objectives and targets.
- Maintain accurate records within CRM database, to ensure leads and opportunities are up to date.
- Provides guidance and insight into marketing campaigns and initiatives to the marketing team.
- Actively contribute to team meetings to update colleagues and management on current activities.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience selling Infrastructure services, products and solutions to medium and large organisations (75 users +).
- We require someone who has a depth and breadth of technology and infrastructure knowledge.
- Excellent communicator with exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-starter who is able to self-generate opportunities.
- Strong relationship-building and first-class negotiation skills where integrity and trust are paramount
- Possess both business acumen and a good understanding of technology to connect how business issues can be solved through the use of technology.
- Should have an existing business network and strong partnerships in the local area.
- Able to adopt complex sales techniques, training and methodology to every day working practices.
- Be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to learn and understand technology, to effectively articulate the benefits to perspective clients.
- Be able to contribute to the business marketing activities, using knowledge accumulated through previous experiences of selling infrastructure services.