Hespdesk Engineer – Global MSP
Salary:£35000 - £40000
Our client is a global IT company with a difference. their ratio of technicians to office staff is 4:1, significantly above any peers. Each specialist is highly qualified in their field. This enables them to be ideally placed to provide full lifecycle support for multi-vendor IT estates – from design, governance, and inventory management, to full outsourcing with managed services tailored to your exact needs.
- Responding to a variety of incidents and service requests across Storage, Network, Virtualisation and Microsoft technologies.
- This will predominantly be 2nd/3rd line activities, responding to system events, availability and capacity issues in addition to performing troubleshooting and problem solving on incidents raised by clients.
- In addition this will include performing planned maintenance activities and acting on service requests.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and ability to manage technical queries and events in line with customer specific SLA is essential.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplined team with both vendor and structured training provided with the objective of holding the following vendor certifications (CCNA/VCP/NCDA) in first 12 months.
- Beyond this further vendor training will be provided along with a structured career path for successful candidates.
- Shift pattern – 4 On 4 Off, 12 hour shift pattern 07:00-19:00 – 19:00-07:00
- Provided – Vendor based and structured training provided to attain additional vendor certifications (CCNA/VCP/NCDA) in first 12 months.
- Experience of working in an IT Operations role.
- Experience of working in a service provider environment.
- Accreditations / Qualifications required:- CCNA, VCP, NCDA
- Ideally with some ITIL experience