Head of Technical Sales
Salary:£65000 - £75000 + OTE
An opportunity has come about to lead the technical sales team within a highly successful technology business. Their focus is to become the leading supplier in the education sector and since their formation they have become one of key suppliers across not only education but also into the wide public sector markets. They are currently on course to get to revenues of £300m within 5 years and are looking to expand their technical capabilities to help underpin these plans.
The technical sales team works supports the wider business development and marketing team’s activities, and you will be running all aspects of the technical sales team.
Day to day this can be broken down into a range of key areas.
- Managing all pre-sales activities, providing the technical expertise when demonstrating potential solutions to customers.
- Working with the wider business development team to provide technical expertise to help deals get over the line
- Demonstrating solutions directly with customers and colleagues to ensure they understand how they might fit in.
- Training colleagues on the portfolio of solutions
- Working with the marketing team to help them understand the features and benefits of the various solutions, helping them to produce effective marketing collateral, content and campaigns
- Working with the senior leadership team to provide input on the product and service portfolio.
So in essence you will need a strong mix of technical, sales leadership skills and experience coupled with a good understanding of marketing. Apply today if you would like some more information about this role.Back