Global Director of Sales Engineering
Salary:£150000 - £160000 + OTE
Seeking Global Director of Sales Engineering to join a fantastic place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences.
Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
The selected candidate will be joining a leading Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) vendor featured in several recent Gartner reports such as BAS Market Report, Market Guide for Vulnerability Assessment and Hype Cycle for Threat Facing Technologies.
The role is for a Global Director of Sales Engineering to manage and expand a global team of SEs and to provide technical leadership and direction.
In addition to developing a world class sales engineering function, the role will also be responsible for delivering the company’s technical vision to strategic customers, prospects and partners.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing a broad range of initiatives at scale. A strong leader with the vision and passion for the technology and the ability to tell our story, translating a world class technology platform into a world class commercial proposition.
- Manage and expand a global team of Sales Engineers.
- Build process and procedures to improve sales engineering functions.
- Prepare and develop technical demonstrations of our software to explain the company’s products or services to prospective customers.
- Collaborate with the sales organisation to understand customer requirements and provide technical sales support.
- Interconnect, educate, and engage the Sales team on new and planned activities.
- Listen to customer’s technical requirements and needs and relay this back to the product team for development.
- Evaluate data to create new sales and marketing materials/ strategies to target potential customers.
- Train members of the sales team on technical aspects of the company’s products.
- Previous working experience as a Head of Sales Engineering
- Experience working in the cyber security market
- 8+ years in sales engineering roles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Experience in leading teams
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders in senior-level executive roles.
Why work for us?
- Fascinating work – a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
- Unlimited opportunity!
- Global exposure – Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world
- Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, Italy, UK, US, and Germany
Salary: £150k + commission
Location: Anywhere in UKBack