Full Stack Engineer
Salary:£40000 - £45000
Our client is one of the fastest growing MSP Cloud Service providers in the UK, helping SMEs in the Accountancy and Professional Services sector with exciting digital transformation projects.
They are looking to recruit a Developer to join their growing team. You will be responsible for aspects of the technical design, development, testing, and deployment of custom development projects for their clients.
Your skills and experience – Who are they looking for?
We’re looking for someone who has a few years of experience in a similar role and is now looking to move on, perhaps following their first or second job after university.
You will need to be comfortable with independent working, including identifying and solving tricky technical problems with minimal supervision.
The role will require skills in the following (in decreasing order of importance):
- Power Automate
- SQL Server – building queries, creating data structures (note – we’re not looking for a DBA!)
- PowerBI report development
- C# (or equivalent) experience with the ability to contribute to technical architecture, solution development, unit testing.
What will you be doing?
- Practice Gateway – This is their main product, a fast-developing accountancy portal that is constantly adding new features as per the roadmap
- Client Projects – delivery of client projects in Microsoft technologies as per their specification e.g. Power BI reports, Practice Gateway implementations, RPA projects
- Internal Improvements – assist in the improvement of its data and systems
If you enjoy picking up and running with projects in a role that offers autonomy, a bigger challenge in the form of learning new technologies; and consulting with customers who are eager for solutions that solve their challenges, then we would like to hear from you!Back