Director of GSI Sales
Salary:£100000 - £120000
The selected candidate will be part of committed to growing their GSI business as part of the company’s strategic growth plan. The role of Director of GSI Sales is a senior strategic hire, responsible for developing scalable revenue streams from partners such as GSIs and MSSPs.
The Director of GSI Sales will develop existing relationships as well as on-boarding a number of focused strategic partnerships. The role reports to the VP of Sales.
- Identify partnerships where the company could generate major revenue streams
- Develop existing strategic relationships and execute on business plans
- Create strategic relationships with key people in the partner accounts
- Meet annual sales targets aligned to strategic partners
- Meet assigned targets for activity and revenue
- Build pipeline using partners as a strategic route to market
- Develop and manage joint GTM planning process that includes financial targets, and performance milestones with partners
- Drive adoption of the platform as a service and as a technology integration
- Work as part of an integrated channel and sales team to direct activities aligned to the global partners
- Work with marketing teams to build and execute focused joint activities with partners to generate pipeline and revenue
- Make agreements with partners to build joint service-based go to market business plans
- Engage members of the sales, presales, implementation, product management and marketing teams as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner senior management
- Extensive knowledge of the global SI and MSSP market for cyber security solutions
- Extensive experience working with global system integrators is essential.
- Have at least 10 years of experience in the cyber security market
- Have a proven track record working with global SIs to build repeatable business models
- Possess strong commercial acumen and presentation skills
- Possess strong technical skills
- Be a strategic thinker with experience of building scalable business models
- Possess an understanding of key industry drivers and major technology vendors
- Understand complex multi-phase sales cycles
- Understand operational processes within a client, to align these with a software, services and consulting led play to maximize the partnership potential
- Have the ability to evangelize new technologies and ideas and to convert them to sales opportunities
Why work for us?
- Fascinating work – a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
- Unlimited opportunity!
- Global exposure – Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world
- Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, Italy, UK, US, and Germany
Salary: £100k basic – Double OTE
Location: Anywhere in the UKBack